Non Physical:
    My optimism, my motivation, my strength, my character
    Physical:
    My smile...
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Okay so im new here.. *HI!!!*
    And i've seen lots of posts about people focusing on what they dont like about themselves and what they want to change...which, essentially, is what most of us are here for, right? :D
    As there is lots of positivity and negativity floating around, I always aim to bring positivity to the table...

So i ask you, MFP, What do you most like about yourself?? Both physical and non physical :)

xx

Very good reflection.......................we always focus on the negative.........thanks!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Physical- I would say my eyes and lips.

Non physical-
    I am very passionate. I believe that I feel feelings a lot deeper than a lot of people.
    I like that I am intelligent enough to be aware of others and myself, so that I am always asking questions.
    I like that I am intelligent enough to change myself when I recognize that things need changing.
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    I like my eyes and my arms and legs I am very lucky to be healthy.....and I am a nurse and I love everything involved with that like being compassionate, empathic, caring and a good communicator it's so rewarding!! :smile:
  • _Thanatos_
    _Thanatos_ Posts: 166
    Options
    Not a whole lot, really. I do appreciate my nerdiness though.
  • Anastasia_97
    Options
    I like my face. I believe it's a pretty one. I also like my waist.

What I like about my personality is that I'm very patient (most of times) and I'm very passionate (like @Karleyyy) and I'm a dedicated person. I'm also mature for my age and I feel more confident around older (18+) people. I like that.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    My eyes and hair
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Non-physical: kind, empathetic, outgoing, sense of humor

Physical: ...eyes, I guess
  • SheriHellsBells
    Options
    Okay so im new here.. *HI!!!*
    And i've seen lots of posts about people focusing on what they dont like about themselves and what they want to change...which, essentially, is what most of us are here for, right? :D
    As there is lots of positivity and negativity floating around, I always aim to bring positivity to the table...

So i ask you, MFP, What do you most like about yourself?? Both physical and non physical :)

xx

Very good reflection.......................we always focus on the negative.........thanks!

Not sure if thats sarcasm (which, judging by sarcastic comments, is a negative thing in itself) or what cuz unfortunately, i cant really read emotions in text... BUT im afraid, my lady, that is not what I said at all ;) x
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Physical- I like my smile I guess.

Non-Physical- I like my resilience. I'm always amazed at my ability to bounce back from something.
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Physically: Smile, eyes, and height (5'9)

Non-physical: My intellect, loving personality, humor
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am always respectful. I have nice eyes but they are so small no one can see them. Lol!
  • SheriHellsBells
    Options
    come on guys keep em coming :D this is awesome :D xx
  • SheriHellsBells
    Options
    Okay so i love something new about myself...which is after it was pointed out to me... by neck and jawline!! woop!! :D
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I like something else about myself too! The fact that you can see my collar bones and I have a small waist. I love my curves!