BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    StupidKuntBichhore in the corner laughs like a Hyena

We call her Ed
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJtmQ08Y18dy6t_aNuH5GUvBImVqoxbKRVDDCRupBviGtbvFemBg
  • teinepalagi
    teinepalagi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've got the guy who snorts his snot constantly...in meetings, while over your shoulder directly in your ear. I literally can not stop myself from making a face of absolute revulsion when he does it.

he also yells at his wife on the phone constantly....real dillhole. So I don't care if he has some sort of nasal polyp issue....he's still a snot sucking jerk.
  • ironmom77
    ironmom77 Posts: 45
    Options
    The "stall talker" that feels the need to carry on a conversation on the phone while on the toilet in between grunts and flushes. She also spreads papers on the bathroom floor to read them while she has her panties down around her ankles. Gross... I will never take a printed report from her. She has to email me EVERYTHING!!
  • Michelle81285
    Options
    For some odd reason my work decided to put sales behind the financial reporting department... So needless to say the sales ppl behind that NEVER SHUT UP and are always on the phone. If they are not on the phone they are talking to each other regarding none work related things such as their cats and their spouses and blah blah blah! I DO NOT care what type of food your cat eats.... just shut up already! Even worse is one of the snorts when she laughs... and its not a cute snort it honestly sounds like a pig!
  • Brandi0418
    Brandi0418 Posts: 63
    Options
    My bad (ex)co-worker habits: Her morning dumps that couldn't be done at home, really?!:explode: Her noseyness regarding anyone and everyone! No one can ever tell a story without her compairing her own personal experience, can someone else please have the floor and 15min! :noway: Her annoying eating habits, nom nom nom all day long! I work in the front and she was in the back, I can hear her every chew! Thank goodness her last day was Friday! :bigsmile:
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    LOL. All I can say is Thank God I work Alone...

But, yes, I remember when I used to work in an office many years back....

The one with the short temper tantrums....that happened on a daily basis. Then there was one who used to tut...used to drive me up the wall.

When I took a transfer to another department for more money I worked with this glaswegian girl who actually spoke english really like you'd never guess she was even glaswegian....but in the middle of a normal phone conversation to her mum, she would suddenly burst into speaking this glaswegian language which just sounded like gobeldigoob to me.
    She also used to complain if there was so much as a strand of hair out of place - she liked to play the beauty queen to the extreme and put on the false posh voice - the one you can read straight through. Oh, and she used to laugh like a hyena.

Oh...god I remember a couple of the guys I used to type reports for too....lol. There was one who was quite large, in fact very large (no offense to anyone btw), but he had this horrible habit of standing right over me when showing me his reports he wanted editing. Now, I am quite tiny in comparison....imagine an ant being faced with a large shoe for instance. All I remember thinking every time he stood next to me was holy S**t, don't come any closer, you'll squish me. lol.

But anyways, for the here and now...I am soooo pleased I work on my own mainly.
  • sabrinamunin
    Options
    I've gotten used to it, but we have one guy who calls EVERYONE "baby". All day, it's "OK baby" or "you got it baby." And of course, I can go hours without touching my phone, but the second I pick it up to track my lunch or whatever my boss walks by and makes a crack about going on facebook. Umm... you never say a word to the one who gets 10-15 personal calls and texts every single day, but I pick up my phone ONCE and you make an issue of it?
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    StupidKuntBichhore in the corner laughs like a Hyena

We call her Ed
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJtmQ08Y18dy6t_aNuH5GUvBImVqoxbKRVDDCRupBviGtbvFemBg

I love your graphic Big Daddy. I love this thread. It cheers me up.....

You come to work sick, you come in my office, your going to get sprayed right in the face with Lysol... Yes I did this... I sprayed my Boss..... And yes it was fun.....
  • SlvrFlame
    SlvrFlame Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Girl who flirts with everyone that walks in the door and answers questions people ask me before I can even open my mouth.
    Truck drivers that do not shower for weeks.
    People leaning over me in my space.

For the most part the people I work with are pretty cool.

At least I'm not the only one who has to suffer dealing with smelly truck drivers. That is one of the main reasons I dread the humid, hot Southern summers.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    One of the ladies in my department stares at my chest when she talks to me. I have eyes, you know! I feel so dirty and ashamed of myself.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    My co-worker hums. Drives me nuts!!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I've got the guy who snorts his snot constantly...in meetings, while over your shoulder directly in your ear. I literally can not stop myself from making a face of absolute revulsion when he does it.

he also yells at his wife on the phone constantly....real dillhole. So I don't care if he has some sort of nasal polyp issue....he's still a snot sucking jerk.

Mr. Sneeze hard also does this. I was so happy we moved areas and I don't sit right next to him. It was so gross.