you can add me too if you like, im on here every day :-D
  • sweetp809
    sweetp809 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I too would love some new friends to help keep me on track
  • LadyAmy20
    LadyAmy20 Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm aiming to be active... I'm new here but I really do think it'll help me! Added you :)
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more active friends to share mutual support on this journey as well.. feel free to add me!
  • mauness
    mauness Posts: 4
    Options
    Yes, feel free to add me! I am on here every day!
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have sent you a request.

Fantastic progress so far, I hope to catch you up at some stage.

I am here every day, always good to have active friends

Happy to be added
  • tikab89
    tikab89 Posts: 29
    Options
    I am en everyday user! Feel free to add me! I need more friends as well, some of mine went MIA.
  • NomNomCupcakes
    NomNomCupcakes Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Some of my friends are inactive as well! But I log everyday :) would love new friends so anyone feel free to add me!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I think we're in almost the same amount of days. I'm active daily.. multiple times a day. Add as a friend if you are interested.
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend. I'm on here everyday. :)
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I check in multiple times a day...
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Today marked my 100 days of logging...anyone can feel free to add me as I'm ALWAYS on lol
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hi Bobby, I added you! I am on here every day and check in often throughout the day. Anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • oldscratch57
    Options
    request sent ! anyone feel free to add me too !
  • yhwhsesther
    yhwhsesther Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You may add me too im on daily. i love making friends and supporting others to reach their goals. :)
  • abhieflo
    abhieflo Posts: 5
    Options
    Add me guys, looking forward to interact with you <3
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am active on here and am on a couple times of day...I still have 100+ to go and seem to be at a hurdle, but am not giving up.
    Feel free to add me, that goes for anyone... as I am here for the long haul...:flowerforyou:
  • erinhayley
    erinhayley Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm new and definitely need more friends as well so everyone please feel free to add! I'll add you, hoping using the social side of MFP will keep me active this time, it's much easier with interaction from others :)
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I just started earlier this month, but I'm on every day, and have tried hard to be super-supportive to my friends. Your progress is inspiring - would love to have you as a friend - feel free to add me!

Same goes for the others who posted replies to the OP - I'm happily adding friends!! I need all the support I can get.
  • jaydenleanna
    Options
    I am getting alot of motivation by just reading this post..I have just started on my fitness pal and need as much motivation as i can get so please feel free to add me on here!