Looking for more friends who have active profiles

Options

Replies

• LaundryJo
    LaundryJo Posts: 47
    Options
    Well done! You can add me, I need motivating not to eat cheese and crisps!
  • sweetpea5445
    sweetpea5445 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday and I'm looking for friends as well. I need all the motivation and support I can get so go ahead and add me.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    added you both, by the way, my new weight loss total is 116.4 lbs, just weighed out
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    added you sweetpea
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    added you LaundryJo
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    Well done! You can add me, I need motivating not to eat cheese and crisps!

Yeah Cheese and Crisp definetley ain't going to help. lol !
  • MelissaRene85
    Options
    I added you! I'm active.. I'm on here every single day! I track all exercise and every single food. :)
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm very active on this site and am always looking for new friends :)
  • slazo
    slazo Posts: 5
    Options
    I am on the home stretch as well. I have lost 60 lbs and need to lose 20 more....my goal is November 2012. Feel Free to add me...
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    sending a request your way. I'm on here every day, although next week I will be on vacation at a lake with no cell phone service or internet, so don't count that week. :laugh:
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    added you all, thanks again, looking forward from hearing from you all.
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    111lbs?! That's amazing, great job! Feel free to add me, I would love more people to talk nutrition/exercise with.
  • traciemomof3
    Options
    just joined want to lose 25 pounds. dont have friends on here feel free to add me:)
  • MelitaAug2014
    Options
    I would also like some people to chat with. I've lost 70lbs in 6 months but am not 'seeing' 'feeling' the benefits myself. Still working on it.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    111lbs?! That's amazing, great job! Feel free to add me, I would love more people to talk nutrition/exercise with.

It's actually 116.4 lbs lost now, this post started a little over a week ago, added you all
  • JessicaDawnMezzo
    Options
    Hey All!!!
    I'm Jessica and I would LOVE the support and friendship! It's gonna be a LONG journey, it would be nice to make some friends along the way :)
  • jennnnn2u
    jennnnn2u Posts: 133
    Options
    Hi Bobby! I'm always looking for more supporters and supportees! Would love to be added as well.

Also, greeeaat job! What an inspiration!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Holy cow you averaged almost a pound a day.. Congratulations that is awesome!
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am active