• kclaurel1
    kclaurel1 Posts: 15
    Options
    i feel like i deleting a lot of friends who are not active each month
    feel free to add me :)
  • thluki
    thluki Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have had fitness pal for a while up have only started adding friends today for a bit of support
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    hi buddy ,on here almost every day . would like a few freinds with similar targets
  • 16griffin
    16griffin Posts: 20
    Options
    I am new to the boards and looking for mutual support, I am on a few times a day, feel free to add me!
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I've been on MfP since aug '11... U r inspirational.... Add me if u like
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always looking for positive friends!
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    I know what you mean, of all the people I have only 3-4 people show any interest in what I have been doing. I log every day and I spend a lot of time going through everything that happend while I was a sleep, I give support but feel like I must be invisible to others... maybe everybody are busy enjoying their summer.
  • danbradley1970
    danbradley1970 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    you can add me too, i have only been on here a month or so, although this place has helped create a lifestyle change for me....accountability to my goals....
  • Jonnym132000
    Options
    On here everyday bro. Add me if you'd like. Always nice having and giving support. We all need help in one form or another!
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm literally on MFP all day every day haha. I love motivating my friends :) Anyone who wants an active friend please add me! But you better be active too ;-)!
  • hyper24
    hyper24 Posts: 27
    Options
    I've just sent you a friends request ! Anyone, please feel free to add me !
  • franlaaar
    franlaaar Posts: 8
    Options
    always happy to be added by/add new friends who are active as i'm loving mfp and record and update everyday :)
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I think the more active you are with MFP, the better your results will be! Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Please! I need active friends too.... add me if you want. I am training for a fittness test and I am on the Dukan Diet.

16273444.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    I am very active and on here everyday. Always looking for new friends for motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • ganbaranba
    ganbaranba Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I use MFP everyday and could use some more friends that are also active...
  • Julienetan
    Julienetan Posts: 44
    Options
    I am going for my annual medical checkup next month...hope to surprise the nurses with my new weight! Hope this website and you guys here motivate me to slim down more.
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    im on here everyday so feel free to add me if you like
  • heatherherring15
    heatherherring15 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am probably going to add all of you. I'm on everyday. I went through a slump after I hurt my shoulder and wasn't very active, but I'm been active again and need all the support I can get. Thanks!
  • Nelliebird1430
    Options
    Same here! Add me if you'd like!