Looking for more friends who have active profiles

Options

Replies

• lucy0326
    lucy0326 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Im on here everyday, feel free to add me... that goes for everyone :D You can never have too much support or motivation!
  • LindaLou252
    LindaLou252 Posts: 106
    Options
    I'm on here EVERYDAY!!! Sometimes, I'm on here too much! Yes, I'm an addict! lol ;) Anyway, it's helped me lose 20 pounds in 10 weeks!!! Well, MFP and my awesome supportive friends on here! Would love to have more active friends, too! Feel free to add me!! :)
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Reqest sent!
  • LadyVivica
    LadyVivica Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday, I love video games, anime, and metal ^_^lml my goal is to go from 220lbs at 5'7'' to 135lbs by the end of the year. If you have similar goals and need motivation (as well as give plenty of it) feel free to friend me =D
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    I am very active! Add me :-)
  • Blaineyyy
    Blaineyyy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'd love people who also have active profiles. And also who don't mind a bit of a gab (and my mindvomit constantly on screen...) If this hasn't already put you off, send me a request or I can send you one (details details). :D

:heart:
  • Xx_mandown_scotty_xX
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me, im an active user, and love to chat!!!
  • T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I log daily and am an active user :)
  • T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm on here EVERYDAY!!! Sometimes, I'm on here too much! Yes, I'm an addict! lol ;) Anyway, it's helped me lose 20 pounds in 10 weeks!!! Well, MFP and my awesome supportive friends on here! Would love to have more active friends, too! Feel free to add me!! :)

Well done!!!

I'm also looking for more supportive friends, so all feel free to add me, too! :)
  • BABGURL
    BABGURL Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm always on here. First thing I do when I get to work is log on here and first thing i do when I wake up in the morning on weekends. I'm always looking for motivation/support to keep me moving along my journey. I've taken up the motto that ENCOURAGEMENT is key!! Anyone else on this thread who need support and can provide support please feel free to add me.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    thanks for the words of encouragement, I added you all
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Wow - you sure have a long list of friends ... I wouldn't be able to keep up with them all - I am very active with my friends on my list. we all tend to joke around a lot too which I love to do. If you feel like adding one more, feel free, but like I said, maybe you should trim your list a bit to keep the ones that are active with you. Mad props to you on your success thus far!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    it's just like my other full time job, this is how my life goes, Go to work, come home do fire dept stuff, then workout, then mfp, then repeat steps 1 thru 4 the very next day. lol ! I added you louisey112, always have room for more friends.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    I'm always on here. First thing I do when I get to work is log on here and first thing i do when I wake up in the morning on weekends. I'm always looking for motivation/support to keep me moving along my journey. I've taken up the motto that ENCOURAGEMENT is key!! Anyone else on this thread who need support and can provide support please feel free to add me.

proper encouragent is key, without it I probably wouldn't have started my weight loss.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    going for a walk be back later
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    home from my walk, might go roller blading again
  • LoriRisk66
    LoriRisk66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new to the site,and am looking for some active members to friend with. I am an outgoing and social person, who loves to share in support. Friend me, please! Thanks in advance, Lori
  • sashajohns
    sashajohns Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    just started out recently and i'm looking for someone that i can message to motivate them and get some motivation back. you know, send some encouragement and have someone to chat too! sometimes its not easy to talk to friends and family so i'm looking for some people to talk to!

add me! :)
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    added both of you, I accept everyone who is active
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    added you sashajohns