While I appreciate...

Options
GretchenReine
GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
A man's option to go shirt less in public...there were at least 5 on my lunch walk that I wanted to ask to cover up! Really guys...if you've got it flaunt it was not in reference to your very pale, ever expanding beer belly! :sick:

Replies

• Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    A man's option to go shirt less in public...there were at least 5 on my lunch walk that I wanted to ask to cover up! Really guys...if you've got it flaunt it was not in reference to your very pale, ever expanding beer belly! :sick:

Maybe they wanted to entertain you with the Truffle Shuffle.
  • GretchenReine
    Options

That there will keep me from ever craving a truffle again in my life!!! Thanks! :laugh:
  • Nerple
    Options

That there will keep me from ever craving a truffle again in my life!!! Thanks! :laugh:

I'm here to help!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

443650-fatness.gif
  • GretchenReine
    Options

I'm here to help!

My waistline appreciates all the help it can get! Any other foods you would like to ruin for me today??? :tongue:
  • GretchenReine
    Options

443650-fatness.gif

^^^ This That's awesome!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Men have it so easy. At the pool, guys can be out of shape. No big deal. Beer belly? Who cares. Permanent sweater of body hair? Not a problem! I see ALL different kinds of dudes shirtless at the pool.

But a woman? If there is so much as a dimple of cellulite visible, people are judging her bikini decision. Annoying.

In the immortal words of Peter Griffin, "Men aren't fat, Lois. Women are fat."
  • Nerple
    Options

I'm here to help!

My waistline appreciates all the help it can get! Any other foods you would like to ruin for me today??? :tongue:

I have to spread out the help over time so you can fully absorb it all
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    Men have it so easy. At the pool, guys can be out of shape. No big deal. Beer belly? Who cares. Permanent sweater of body hair? Not a problem! I see ALL different kinds of dudes shirtless at the pool.

But a woman? If there is so much as a dimple of cellulite visible, people are judging her bikini decision. Annoying.

It's bad isn't it??? I hide as much of my cellulite as I can because I have plenty of it! It's one thing at the pool...I mean...it's a pool. But walking through the city in the middle of the day. At least it killed my appetite! ;-)
  • GretchenReine
    Options

I'm here to help!

I have to spread out the help over time so you can fully absorb it all

I'll be expecting daily reminders then!!!
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options

Not quite. Men with gynecomastia can't really go shirtless. Want to talk about stares, laughter, comments, etc...
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options

This obviously is false because the OP was just judging shirtless guys in the first post.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    SMH....They are comfortable in their bodies. While we all have personal insecurities and self-prejudices, why not choose to ignore? Of course...sometimes....

zomseen.jpg
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Maybe they don't care what some judgmental stranger thinks of them.
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options

This obviously is false because the OP was just judging shirtless guys in the first post.

For the Win!
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    SMH....They are comfortable in their bodies. While we all have personal insecurities and self-prejudices, why not choose to ignore? Of course...sometimes....

zomseen.jpg

I love it!!! Of course, now I can't "unsee" this picture!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Really guys...if you've got it flaunt it was not in reference to your very pale, ever expanding beer belly! :sick:

We know you want us really

sexy_fat_guys-12629.jpg
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    Really guys...if you've got it flaunt it was not in reference to your very pale, ever expanding beer belly! :sick:

We know you want us really

sexy_fat_guys-12629.jpg

Ohhhh baby!!! Now my eyes are burning!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Meh... as long as said guy isn't wearing only a speedo, I'm ok... beer belly, moobs and all... well within reason anyway.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    *shiver*