While I appreciate...

Options

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    A man's option to go shirt less in public...there were at least 5 on my lunch walk that I wanted to ask to cover up! Really guys...if you've got it flaunt it was not in reference to your very pale, ever expanding beer belly! :sick:

Maybe they wanted to entertain you with the Truffle Shuffle.

443650-fatness.gif

I could stare at this and snicker for hours... o.0
  • PurpleEpiphany
    Options
    Maybe they don't care what some judgmental stranger thinks of them.

That ^
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Unless you are the beach, cover up guys. It is trashy otherwise.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    You know the funny part about this post is that god forbid a man said this about a heavy set woman wearing a bikini

oh the horrors of that man getting his @ss chewed on these forums
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You know the funny part about this post is that god forbid a man said this about a heavy set woman wearing a bikini

He'd be torn apart and set on fire...
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options

On the other hand...a woman could say it! Seriously...both sexes wear things that they should probably reconsider...that's all I meant. In the past I have seen some outfits on women that made my eyes burn. Today...the guys took the prize.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

On the other hand...a woman could say it! Seriously...both sexes wear things that they should probably reconsider...that's all I meant. In the past I have seen some outfits on women that made my eyes burn. Today...the guys took the prize.

No, a woman cannot say it. What makes any of us the beauty police on a public street? If you had said the same thing about a woman, my response would have been the same. This world would be a much more pleasant place if everyone stopped worrying so damn much about what every one else has going on and focused on their own *kitten*.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Personally I I refused to go shirtless in public on the one reason I dont carry enough liability insurance to cover all the counciling the innocent bystanders are sure to need at said sight
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Men have it so easy. At the pool, guys can be out of shape. No big deal. Beer belly? Who cares. Permanent sweater of body hair? Not a problem! I see ALL different kinds of dudes shirtless at the pool.

But a woman? If there is so much as a dimple of cellulite visible, people are judging her bikini decision. Annoying.

In the immortal words of Peter Griffin, "Men aren't fat, Lois. Women are fat."

Not quite. Men with gynecomastia can't really go shirtless. Want to talk about stares, laughter, comments, etc...

Ok that's OBVIOUSLY different than your average out of shape dude. Come on now.
  • BAMFMeredith
    Options
    Men have it so easy. At the pool, guys can be out of shape. No big deal. Beer belly? Who cares. Permanent sweater of body hair? Not a problem! I see ALL different kinds of dudes shirtless at the pool.

But a woman? If there is so much as a dimple of cellulite visible, people are judging her bikini decision. Annoying.

This obviously is false because the OP was just judging shirtless guys in the first post.

What I meant by it is that it's socially acceptable and men don't care as much. Women, on the other hand, are torn apart/tear themselves apart for not having a perfect bikini body.
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    SMH....They are comfortable in their bodies. While we all have personal insecurities and self-prejudices, why not choose to ignore? Of course...sometimes....

zomseen.jpg

Oh my, I will have nightmares tonight!! What is that??? lol
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Wait! I love a white beer-belly! Doesn't everybody?
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    You don't have to look. Just sayin'. I don't care to go out to the store and see an obese woman wearing short-shorts and a top that's 3 sizes too small. I am far from skinny, but I dress for my size....I want to look sexy, not skanky and vomit-inducing.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    My husband is very pale.. but not much on the beer belly. I'm pale too.. and we have a little red head who has the cutest pale belly ever!! :happy:

We, as a family, probably keep the sunscreen manufacturers in business! :laugh:
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wait! I love a white beer-belly! Doesn't everybody?

HowYouDoin1.jpg
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I do agree with this statement. But it goes both ways. Man or woman. If a man started a thread about heavy women in bikinis he would be getting his butt chewed out right about now.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Really guys...if you've got it flaunt it was not in reference to your very pale, ever expanding beer belly! :sick:

We know you want us really

sexy_fat_guys-12629.jpg

OMG I think that is now burned into my retinas!!! But to the OP - you may not appreciate what you saw, but some women may find it hot. It isnt my place to judge and I would hope others (although I know to not hold my breath) would not be so judgemental. No harm no foul
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

This obviously is false because the OP was just judging shirtless guys in the first post.

What I meant by it is that it's socially acceptable and men don't care as much. Women, on the other hand, are torn apart/tear themselves apart for not having a perfect bikini body.

So what you're saying is that men are heartless soul-less monsters who couldn't give 2 flying F's about their looks. And that its ok to tell them to cover up and hide their bodies

But women are these fragile critters who break away in tears anytime some guy doesn't open the door for her because its obviously that she's too fat for him to recognize her.

Am I getting it right here?
  • BAMFMeredith
    Options
    My husband is very pale.. but not much on the beer belly. I'm pale too.. and we have a little red head who has the cutest pale belly ever!! :happy:

We, as a family, probably keep the sunscreen manufacturers in business! :laugh:

Idk what it is, but little redhead children make me SO happy. Like almost as if they are a novelty or something. I love them!