Replies

• OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    AddEmoticons00530-1.gif
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I kill threads Ok,,, but if you really want to see death in a box, have me fall in love with a TV show.

Really, it's uncanny. If I like a TV show it'll be cancelled ASAP. I loved Sports Night (gone), Herman's Head (gone), it took me 7 years to kill "The West Wing" (gone) but I got 'er done. I think the network geeks are watching me. "That loser from Ohio is watching,,, pull the plug".

I recently discovered "Scrubs",,, so it's doomed.

I agree, you have to start watching more reality TV shows so we can get some decent crap back on TV! I think I have helped kill some shows, seems like just when you get into the story and the actors are starting to mesh networks pull some great shows.......oh well, maybe its a sign to turn the darn TV off :noway:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    AddEmoticons00530-1.gif

I:heart: this
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. :happy:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    sign0011.gif
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I guess I should stop watching reality TV then huh :blushing: I sooo could only run 2 miles today. It was sooooo hot and my hip is about to fall off.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Howdy ho everyone! The dead thread is still going like we knew it would! How's everyone?
  • mommared53
    Options
    Gettin' ready to go running in about a half hour or so. By the time I get done with this 20 minute run either the thread will be dead or I will. :tongue:
  • renae77
    Options
    Now you know it won't be this thread and we won't let it be you! You got all this stuff whipped lady!
  • mommared53
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! We're both alive! I DID IT!! I only paused 3 times between songs to take a sip of water but other than that I ran the whole 20 minutes. WOW!! I can't believe I did it! :happy: :happy: :happy:

4_1_112.gif
  • JessiJean
    Options
    Congrats Mommared!!!!! I only ran 2 miles yesterday because of my hip and the heat. I am starting the 10K training schedule today! I am switching it up though. Today will be stretch and strengthen. I :love: am excited about that.

Did anyone watch the biggest loser last night??? I have it DVR'd and plan to watch it either tonight or tomorrow...
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Hey there Killers! :smokin:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    Hey there Killers! :smokin:

hey sex-A! :smokin:

i need to hulu biggest loser. totally missed it last night! BOO!
  • renae77
    Options
    Biggest Loser was good last night. I saw it. Maybe you can catch a rerun. LOL
  • heather0mc
    Options
    Biggest Loser was good last night. I saw it. Maybe you can catch a rerun. LOL

lol! maybe. i had to meet some friends for an 'after-he-pops-the-question' party last night and totally forgot to watch.

i am pretty sure i can pick it up online. I BETTER BE ABLE TO! haha, i just yelled at no one.

:smokin:
  • JessiJean
    Options
    I heard that it was a tear jerker...I have bible study tonight, but I might get to watch it tonight if I do my stretch and strenghten :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    i just heard hulu isnt showing it until next week! :sad:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late guys!
    Had a terrible day.
    Can't let the thread die though!
  • mommared53
    Options
    I'm sorry you had a terrible day Memaw. I hope tomorrow will be a lot better. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you had a terrible day Memaw. I hope tomorrow will be a lot better. :flowerforyou:

Betty
    Got laid off. So won't really be better until I find something else. But thank you.