Jstar kills threads

Options

Replies

• JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you had a terrible day Memaw. I hope tomorrow will be a lot better. :flowerforyou:

Betty
    Got laid off. So won't really be better until I find something else. But thank you.

Memaw- I am so sorry to hear that you got laid off. I will keep you in my prayers. On the bright side (if there is one) you may have more time to work out :cry: I hope that your day is better today!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you had a terrible day Memaw. I hope tomorrow will be a lot better. :flowerforyou:

Betty
    Got laid off. So won't really be better until I find something else. But thank you.

Memaw- I am so sorry to hear that you got laid off. I will keep you in my prayers. On the bright side (if there is one) you may have more time to work out :cry: I hope that your day is better today!
    Thanks jdubard! There HAS to be a bright side! Thanks for the prayers.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that memaw :cry: You'll find something better, we'll keep ya in our prayers!! :smile:

And to the rest of you thread killers - you'll have to keep this alive for me, I'm leaving tonight for the BAHAMAS :bigsmile: I know, you're jealous, right? :laugh: JK JK

But seriously , I'm leaving & fully expect this thread to be at the top of the 'recent posts' when I come back. :wink: Hope you all have a GREAT weekend & first part of next week! I'l return Tuesday with my thread-killing-powers & join you guys in the fight :laugh:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Memaw I'm so sorry you got laid off. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Jstar, I hope you have a wonderful time in the Bahamas. Don't worry, we won't let you down. :laugh: :laugh:

Betty
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    wooo! bahamas! LUCKY!!! :drinker:

memaw - :cry: :flowerforyou: everything happens for a reason.
  • mommared53
    Options
    It's been 5 hours since the last post. Can't let Heather be the thread killer. :laugh:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to see it is still alive here! LOL!!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    man! momma i thought it was DEAD! lol! :wink:
  • JessiJean
    Options
    I wish I was going to the bahamas! I finally watched the biggest loser last night... It kinda made me mad that they sent the girl home. She worked her butt off!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Morning thread killers!

Good news! I have an interview today at 1:30 and another one on Tuesday!

Keep the prayers coming please!

And keep the thread alive!!!

Memaw
  • mommared53
    Options
    Good luck Memaw. I hope the interview goes well. I'm keeping you in my prayers. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • heather0mc
    Options
    yay memaw! keep us posted!

grinning-smiley-003.gif
  • JessiJean
    Options
    Have a great weekend ya'll! Please keep the post alive while I am gone!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    Options
    3_9_3.gif I saved the thread!!! :laugh:
  • renae77
    Options
    Morning thread killers!

Good news! I have an interview today at 1:30 and another one on Tuesday!

Keep the prayers coming please!

And keep the thread alive!!!

Memaw

Good luck to you Memaw! I hope everything works out for you. My mom was laid off the week after Christmas and still hasn't found anything yet!
  • renae77
    Options
    3_9_3.gif I saved the thread!!! :laugh:

Woohoo!! :flowerforyou: Way to go Momma!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    Its been 13 hours, we need to start the resuscitation process, the thread may be suffering from brain damage.
  • mommared53
    Options
    Now it's been 12 hours. This thread isn't going to keel over yet. Can't let Jstar down. :noway:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    im drinking and my bf isnt home yet. i could keep bumpin this for a little bit. dunno when he'll be home tho :tongue:
  • renae77
    Options
    Howdy thread killers!!!