Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    36_27_1.gif Super hero "Threadman" to the rescue! :laugh:
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Hey all!!!! It was an OVEREATING weekend....
  • JessiJean
    Options
    Looks to me that I have KILLED the thread!!!!!:blushing:
  • mommared53
    Options
    UH OH! Betty to the resuce. WHEW! Just in the knick of time! I SAVED THE THREAD! :bigsmile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Now it's my turn to save it for a few hours!!! Howdy ya'll!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,998 Member
    Options
    Dang, I laughed soooooooo hard, and yes I read the whole 10 pages. You guys are too funny.....

I ain't killing it.....WasntMe.gif
  • JessiJean
    Options
    Dang, I laughed soooooooo hard, and yes I read the whole 10 pages. You guys are too funny.....

I ain't killing it.....WasntMe.gif

Welcome to the thread!!!! I won't let Jstar down :laugh:

Memaw- how's the job hunt going for you? I am still praying!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    ohh bet i cud kill this thread... it happens a lot! :ohwell:
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    Sorry, more killer people than you have tried to kill this thread and it just won't go away.
  • mommared53
    Options
    I'm baaaaaaack to save the threeeeeaaaaaad! :bigsmile:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I'm back!! and SO happy that the thread didn't die while I was away - job well done :flowerforyou:

And - on a "i hate vacation eating" note...I gained FIVE pounds in the last 4 days. :explode:
    The only thing keeping me from freaking out is knowing my hubs gained 9!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Ok - back to reality, time to return to eating like a person and not a 900lb linebacker. :grumble: but it was so fun.

:heart:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    oh yeah, i just checked in & my ticker makes me sad now :sad: i loved seeing the 49lbs....

:angry: stuipd gourmet cruise food
    :angry: stupid stupid drink-of-the day specials.
    :angry: stupid stupid stupid "i need cake and pizza via room service at 3am" thoughts.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    lol! jstar! dont be so hard on yourself woman! drink some water and stay away from that scale for a few days.

man, glad to see the thread is still kickin!!! :drinker:
  • mommared53
    Options
    Welcome back Jstar! :flowerforyou: We weren't going to let you down. :laugh: I'm glad you had a good time on your vacation. I think you did quite good only gaining 5 pounds. I'm sure I would have gained a lot more than that back. I'd love to go on a cruise and find out. :bigsmile: Good luck to you as you get back on track.
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    Welcome Back Jstar, I'm sure the cruise wait will drop off ASAP. Mine did after we did a 4 night cruise this summer.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Jesse! I hope you had a great time! We missed you. Now get right back to what you were doing before and everything will be just fine!:flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    IT LIVES!!

Sorry guys, I haven't been on much in a few days.
    I have had 2 job interviews and one I really really wanted but still haven't heard anything back. The other I didn't really want and they didn't call me back so I wasn't too upset. But I am getting really upset about the other one. I have left msgs and send thank you notes but still no word. Oh well, I guess only time will tell. Thanks for checking on me.

Thanks for keeping it alive!!!

Memaw
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    IT LIVES!!

I have had 2 job interviews and one I really really wanted but still haven't heard anything back. The other I didn't really want and they didn't call me back so I wasn't too upset. But I am getting really upset about the other one. I have left msgs and send thank you notes but still no word. Oh well, I guess only time will tell. Thanks for checking on me.

Memaw

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Memaw and saying a little prayer. :flowerforyou:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Welcome back Jesse! I hope you had a great time! We missed you. Now get right back to what you were doing before and everything will be just fine!:flowerforyou:

Thanks! :smile: All this rain is not helping me get back on track!! It's not raining in my cul-de-sac but when I turn onto Oxford it was like a tsunami!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    IT LIVES!!

Memaw

The thank you cards are what got me my last 2 jobs :smile: They make you stand out above teh other interviewers! Good luck! ***fingers crossed** :flowerforyou: