ambulance.gif

we do we do we do we do
    (my siren sound........:laugh: )
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    scalpel!!
    Thanks Dr. the thread is breathing again! We WILL NOT let it die!!!

Memaw

Whew........~wipes brow~ Thanks nurse.....now please hang another bag of saline.....
    Saline is up but the patient isn't looking very good, should I push another round of eppy???
    (my best ER impersonation). Stat!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You don't exercise and you lost 47 pounds?

:blushing: Gives ya a good idea of how bad I used to eat! I don't have any regular exercise routine that I stick to. I'll walk for a week and then stop. Run in my neighborhood for a week & then give up. Or lift weights, use my eliptical, do a workout video but never stick to it. That's why I'm stuck at 47 lbs. Because I'm lazy & can't stick to anything. :grumble: Ugh, that feels terrible to admit. :huh: But looking out my window right now (and Renae, I know you see it) the rain is making me want to grab my blanket & curl up on the couch...lol ok ok I'm already curled up on my couch. AND i ate a whole bag of chips between last night & lunch today. AHHHH where is the confessions thread?!? I'll be back. -- haven't confessed ina couple days. :indifferent:

Hey girl! I have been the same way! I think we have eaten everything in the dang house!!!!! Ugghhh!! But we saw sunshine today!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    And we shall keep this thing alive.................FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.....x infinity! :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    scalpel!!

Memaw

Whew........~wipes brow~ Thanks nurse.....now please hang another bag of saline.....
    Saline is up but the patient isn't looking very good, should I push another round of eppy???

Good job nurse.........now button that top button on your uniform and straighten your hat..:laugh: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Summer is gone! 50 this morning??? 40 something tomorrow morning.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    scalpel!!

Memaw

Good job nurse.........now button that top button on your uniform and straighten your hat..:laugh: :laugh:

lol now just WHAT were you reviving?!?! :laugh:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Summer is gone! 50 this morning??? 40 something tomorrow morning.

Here too.
    56 this morning.
    40 something tomorrow.

and i LOVE it. :love: I'm a transplanted New Yorker in NC - I miss my snow!
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    It is nice and windy here in Indy!!!! I am gonna go for a nice long run on my lunch break. I miss you all on the weekends. You all had sooo much fun keeping the thread alive! Now that the Biggest Loser is on I am more motivated to sit and eat in front of the TV :blushing: Sooooooo.........A run will do me good :happy:
  • nobleps
    Options
    It Lives!
    Delight in the simple joy of a long thread.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    It Lives!
    Delight in the simple joy of a long thread.

Had to read that twice.
    :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    12 pages and still going. :happy:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    It is nice and windy here in Indy!!!! I am gonna go for a nice long run on my lunch break. I miss you all on the weekends. You all had sooo much fun keeping the thread alive! Now that the Biggest Loser is on I am more motivated to sit and eat in front of the TV :blushing: Sooooooo.........A run will do me good :happy:

Girl, you should be motivated to get up and exercise watching the Biggest Loser!! Although I'm guilty of eating dinner in my recliner watching TBL haha :blushing:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    12 pages and still going. :happy:

you know it!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: I can just imagine 10 years from now this thread still going. Everyone on here now will have moved on and is no longer using this site and others who have never heard of any of us will still be posting and saying, "I have no idea who this Jstar was but I'm not letting this thread die." :laugh: :laugh:
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options

Girl, you should be motivated to get up and exercise watching the Biggest Loser!! Although I'm guilty of eating dinner in my recliner watching TBL haha :blushing:

:laugh: :laugh: I should be!!!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    stayingalive.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCAjmuA1HDk

.....okay, so they didn't all stay alive......but this thread will.....:glasses: