Jstar kills threads

Options

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    LOL!

i just checked and i killed 2 other threads with in the last 24 hours. yay me???:noway:
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    LOL!

i just checked and i killed 2 other threads with in the last 24 hours. yay me???:noway:

You go girl! I have only killed 1 in the last week :tongue:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    LOL!

You go girl! I have only killed 1 in the last week :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    This thread will survive even major thread terminators or terminatrix as the case may be!!!!
  • heather0mc
    Options
    LOL @ threadterminators/terminatrix!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Alas poor thread I knew him well.
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    I'm thinking about writing the movie script for Terminator 5. Arnold Schwarzenegger comes through time and searches for this thread and won't be stopped until he kills it.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    too funny! :laugh:

bruce willis can do another die hard. but it wont DIE! alas the end of the die hard series. jstar kills threads and die hard.

ok, i need sleep! nite killers! :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Terminator 5 final scene

(cameras zoom) in on undefeated but bent and wounded thread standing over Arnold. Thread struggles to right himself, walks a few feet looks back into camera ( zoom for close up) Thread says;
    I WILL BE BACK!
    (fade to black, bring up theme music, roll credits)
  • JessiJean
    Options
    Terminator 5 final scene

(cameras zoom) in on undefeated but bent and wounded thread standing over Arnold. Thread struggles to right himself, walks a few feet looks back into camera ( zoom for close up) Thread says;
    I WILL BE BACK!
    (fade to black, bring up theme music, roll credits)

:laugh: I can hear the theme music in my head now....DO DO DO DOOOO DO DO! LMAO
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Too funny!!!

Morning fellow killers or is it now non killers???

Hmmm

Anywho, morning all!!

Memaw
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    G'morning Sunshines! :flowerforyou:
  • zebras
    Options
    So, Jstar, will you be the co-star of our Terminator 5 movie about thread killing? Of course, we have to sign the thread itself and the Governator, too before we can start filming.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    ha! this thread cracks me UP! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JessiJean
    Options
    So, Jstar, will you be the co-star of our Terminator 5 movie about thread killing? Of course, we have to sign the thread itself and the Governator, too before we can start filming.

I wanna play the evil nemisis, like the liqui-nator from T2. (Yes, my little brother and I made up that name for the metal knife evil guy) :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Wait til the new production comes out " Night of the Living Thread " We are searching for filming locations now. Please provide scene locations as we would love to film in your area.
  • JessiJean
    Options
    Wait til the new production comes out " Night of the Living Thread " We are searching for filming locations now. Please provide scene locations as we would love to film in your area.

ROFL :laugh:

Indianapolis is nice :laugh:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    No photos please :smokin:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This thread has gotten out of hand. I'm thinking Stephen King. Ok, now I'm gonna have nightmares. :laugh: :laugh:
  • zebras
    Options
    Ah yes, the Steven King version... Thread Cemetary