Jstar kills threads

Options

Replies

• JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Just got a chance to post. I was stuck in a 2 hour meeting! :noway: Good luck finding a job Memaw :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Good Luck MeMaw!! I will pray for a great outcome!!!!!!!
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    So today is my hubby and I's 5 year anniversary!!!!!! I am sooo excited to go out for drinks! (I am not excited to log in my dinner and drinks tho, since I am already OVER on my calories) I guess I will need to do a run before the drinks :laugh: You all have a great weekend.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I think I have an interview on Monday. I an waiting for a call back. Fingers crossed people!!!!

Memaw

Interview Monday 11am!!

Yeah!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    WOW! i missed A LOT in the last 25 hours.

1. can i just say, all of these kiddos are simply adorable!!!! :smooched:

2. memaw, i have faith in you!

3. LOL about the feets! who knew they would get so much attention! :blushing: they are blushing. the story behind the pond feet is simple, we rented a cabin at lake broken bow in OK over labor day weekend (when i say we, i mean me and a group of friends and their kids). this is the link to the cabins, http://beaversbendadventures.com/ we were in little lake cabin. it was so great! our cabin was the only one with a pond out back. the guys and the teens fished the whole time! i was chillin, and watching them fish. noticed the knife right in front of me and took the pic. cracked me up because we kept saying jason vorhees was in the bushes across from the cabin, and i said that was his knife, he left it behind. we even watched the new friday the 13th, but it was kinda lame.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    WOW! i missed A LOT in the last 25 hours.

1. can i just say, all of these kiddos are simply adorable!!!! :smooched:

2. memaw, i have faith in you!

3. LOL about the feets! who knew they would get so much attention! :blushing: they are blushing. the story behind the pond feet is simple, we rented a cabin at lake broken bow in OK over labor day weekend (when i say we, i mean me and a group of friends and their kids). this is the link to the cabins, http://beaversbendadventures.com/ we were in little lake cabin. it was so great! our cabin was the only one with a pond out back. the guys and the teens fished the whole time! i was chillin, and watching them fish. noticed the knife right in front of me and took the pic. cracked me up because we kept saying jason vorhees was in the bushes across from the cabin, and i said that was his knife, he left it behind. we even watched the new friday the 13th, but it was kinda lame.

I didn't even notice the knife!! :laugh:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    So today is my hubby and I's 5 year anniversary!!!!!! I am sooo excited to go out for drinks! (I am not excited to log in my dinner and drinks tho, since I am already OVER on my calories) I guess I will need to do a run before the drinks :laugh: You all have a great weekend.

:bigsmile: enjoy your drinks! You've earned it! :smile: Don't bother with the run, you only get one 5 year anniversary! CONGRATS!!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I think I have an interview on Monday. I an waiting for a call back. Fingers crossed people!!!!

Memaw

Interview Monday 11am!!

Yeah!!!

:flowerforyou: *fingers crossed*
  • memaw66
    Options
    This is our front yard. The deer wait on me to get home every evening (or did when I was working) because they know I will feed them. I just love nature and animals!

n1559477401_30189106_1145642.jpg

P.S.

The tread LIVES!!!!!!!

MEMAW
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    This is our front yard. The deer wait on me to get home every evening (or did when I was working) because they know I will feed them. I just love nature and animals!

n1559477401_30189106_1145642.jpg

P.S.

The tread LIVES!!!!!!!

MEMAW

How cool! My little sis lives on a farm in Illinois and she sees all kinds of wild life too. She absolutely loves it.

X X <---- Fingers crossed that you get the job Memaw. Good luck.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Memaw

Interview Monday 11am!!

Yeah!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~job vibes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that this thread isn't dead yet. :laugh: I bought new clothes today-all summer I've been wearing 12s and 14s and they are baggy. Today I bought 10's. I'm thrilled. Memaw-I hope you get the job!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Good luck Memaw! Have to be off line for a couple days, don't let Thread die while I'm gone. Can't wait to see where you have taken him by the time I return. A :drinker:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I can't believe that this thread isn't dead yet. :laugh: I bought new clothes today-all summer I've been wearing 12s and 14s and they are baggy. Today I bought 10's. I'm thrilled. Memaw-I hope you get the job!

congrats!! i can't wait to be in a 10! :bigsmile: great job!
  • memaw66
    Options
    Well, I went and got my nails done yesterday so that I can get some of my interview MOJO back and claim the job on Monday!!
    I am feeling confident that things are going to turn around for us really soon!!

Here's to interview MOJO!!!

Hope all you non-killers are having a good weekend!!

Memaw
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good for you Memaw. That should be good interview MOJO for sure. Plus it makes you feel good. :happy: When I reach my goal weight, I'm going to get my nails done as a reward. :bigsmile: Good luck on your interview.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Well, I went and got my nails done yesterday so that I can get some of my interview MOJO back and claim the job on Monday!!
    I am feeling confident that things are going to turn around for us really soon!!

Here's to interview MOJO!!!

Hope all you non-killers are having a good weekend!!

Memaw

Memaw...............name it and claim it girl!! I know that the right job is there for you....can't wait to hear when you start!!:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

10:noway:

Awesome!!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    t4011.gif
    sendiing in Life Flight to revive " The Thread"
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey thread killers! You know what sucks? When you buy new pants but every pair is made different so they are never really the same size? I have 3 different size pairs of pants and it drives me nuts! UUgghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!