Jstar kills threads

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I know. I hate that! I have a couple pair of jeans in my closet that I bought on line from WalMart last year that say they are size 14 but I can't even get them on. I can't believe they are size 14 because right now I can wear a size 10 or 12 depending on the style of the jeans. Hopefully eventually I'll be able to finally wear them. :grumble:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Morning non-killers!!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day.

Just didn't want the thread to die!!!

Laters!

Memaw
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hey thread killers! You know what sucks? When you buy new pants but every pair is made different so they are never really the same size? I have 3 different size pairs of pants and it drives me nuts! UUgghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh is right! I bought Levi 550 or some such........I try in the dark blue ones, fit remakably well. LOVE them........so I pick up a 2nd pair of the SAME make/model in light blue. The do not fit:angry:

So why is dark blue larger than light blue??? M:indifferent:

:heart: they have turned into my goal pants:heart:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Hey thread killers! You know what sucks? When you buy new pants but every pair is made different so they are never really the same size? I have 3 different size pairs of pants and it drives me nuts! UUgghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh is right! I bought Levi 550 or some such........I try in the dark blue ones, fit remakably well. LOVE them........so I pick up a 2nd pair of the SAME make/model in light blue. The do not fit:angry:

my goal pants are a pair i took from the pile of ''too big'' clothes from my 18 year old cousin. :laugh: size 13...oh we have a long way to go haha they'll be taking up space in my closet for a while.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Jesse I am not so sure of that. Looks like you are working your way closer to those 13's!!

my goal pants are a pair i took from the pile of ''too big'' clothes from my 18 year old cousin. :laugh: size 13...oh we have a long way to go haha they'll be taking up space in my closet for a while.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Well my goal pants are some I bought 3 years ago right before I went to Las Vegas when I had lost weight before. They were ALL size 11 from Kohls. Now I can get into some of them but some I can barely get over my hips. And of course different brands. I bought a pair of shorts from Wal-Mart Friday that are a size 10, and they fit. I have Levis in a 12 that fit. Aeropostale jeans are a 13/14 and they fit. Everywhere I go it's all different. But I am still wanting to wear my 11s!!:bigsmile:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Eight hours? No one has posted for eight hours.

It is a good thing I got home when I did.

I feel your pain on the pants issue. I hate finding a brand and size that fit, then buying two pairs and the second one is no where near the size and shape of the first.

Just home from a work weekend in Chicago, and time to call it a day.

Nite Alice
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    About pants size I have a Lane Bryant pair of pants that is sitll a size 22 that I can still wear, and I now fit into non-plus size 18s everywhere else.... go figure.

Now, remember, if you have an odd size like 9 or 11 the are cut for junior figures, and if you are above a certain age, you should be buying 8s or 10s and it will be properly propotioned for our more womanly shapes!
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Good morning fellow killers!!! Sooooo...Cheyanne's grandparents were sickypoos so we didn't get to go out for our anniversary :cry: Instead, I decided to down a BK large fry, double cheese AND large chocolate shake for consolation :blushing: I felt guilty on Saturday, so I pushed myself to go 4 miles! Man do me legs still hurt!

:flowerforyou: Wishing you a good interview Memaw!

:heart: Jessi
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Mornin non killers.
    Just wanted to stop in before I leave for my interview.

Hope all are having a great healthy day!

Be back after the interview.

Memaw
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Mornin non killers.
    Just wanted to stop in before I leave for my interview.

Hope all are having a great healthy day!

Be back after the interview.

Memaw

GOOD LUCK!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Memaw? Any news yet? :huh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    We're cheering for you memaw...

Gimme an M....