Jstar kills threads

Options

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    chrissy ~ :flowerforyou:

i :heart: BL too! but i havent been able to watch a whole episode yet - BOO!
    You can watch them after the fact on NBC.com/biggestloser

or hulu.com
    I know that the quality of Hells Kitchen (I have to hulu it becuase of TBL playing in the same timeslot) is much MUCH better on hulu than it is on fox's own website. :huh:

welllll, i tried to watch the first episode online, but when i did they only had clips. i wasnt about to watch a billion 3.5 minute clips! :noway: then hulu didnt have it available yet. boo!

second week, i caught part of the challenge and the weigh in, which worked for me.

i caught the end of last weeks when the red team was eliminated. :ohwell: those two look like they are doing great at home!

anywho, i am headed to nyc this week and have something going on tonight. BUT!!! next weekend, 17 & 18, i am actually off so i will be playing catch up...:bigsmile:
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Just dropping in to say hi!! You ladies are great.
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait until Thursday. I am going camping (in a cabin). I am excited because it's very hilling where I am going and it's FALL, so I will have pretty scenery to run to instead of my normal downtown city block run or treadmill!

:heart: Jessi
  • m2kjenn
    Options
    That sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait until Thursday myself. I'm taking a train trip with my bf from kansas city to St. Louis.
  • JessiJean
    Options
    That sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait until Thursday myself. I'm taking a train trip with my bf from kansas city to St. Louis.

I hope you have fun! I haven't been on a train in like 20 years! :flowerforyou:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Alright, I don't have any plans thursday - who is taking me with them??? :laugh:
  • m2kjenn
    Options

I hope you have fun! I haven't been on a train in like 20 years! :flowerforyou:

thanks - I haven't been on one in years either - I think it will be lots of fun and St. Louis should be fun as the Cardinals are playing on Saturday night at home, won't go to the game but I bet the place will be hopping :drinker:
  • m2kjenn
    Options
    Alright, I don't have any plans thursday - who is taking me with them??? :laugh:

Come on!!!! More the merrier!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hello thread killers! Memaw good luck to ya still! We all hope and pray for you!

Jstar whatcha doing this weekend? You going to Oktoberfest? Charity Case is gonna be there on Saturday night and I wanna go.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Hello thread killers! Memaw good luck to ya still! We all hope and pray for you!

Jstar whatcha doing this weekend? You going to Oktoberfest? Charity Case is gonna be there on Saturday night and I wanna go.

One of my friends bands (The Newz) is on before Charity Case, but since I don't have a sitter & hubs is working I doubt I'll be going :sad: maybe its a good thing - I'm a sucker for the giant turkey legs :laugh: Jurys still out though - maybe I'll see ya there!
  • JessiJean
    Options
    Good morning all! Hope you all have a great day. :drinker:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Good morning all! Hope you all have a great day. :drinker:

Good Morning J :flowerforyou: & all my fellow killers. or is it non-killers now? :huh:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Morning all you non killers!

How's it going?

Have you missed me? I haven't been on as much lately. This whole job hunting thing is really cutting into my MFP time and I don't like it!!!!

Hope you all have a great non-killing day!!!

Memaw
  • JStarnes
    Options
    YES! We have missed you! But as long as its for a good cause, I think we can let the absences slide. :wink:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Good morning killers!!!

we'll let you slide memaw just cuz we love you!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Awwww shucks guys!!! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

You are so kind!

I love you guys!!!

Memaw
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Heavens Memaw I'm MIA@MFP all the time and they have always forgiven me! Come to think of it maybe no one knows I'm here in the first place.:laugh:

Have a wonderful day full of new experiences.

Alice
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Heavens Memaw I'm MIA@MFP all the time and they have always forgiven me! Come to think of it maybe no one knows I'm here in the first place.:laugh:

Have a wonderful day full of new experiences.

Alice

We all know you're here....we can tell by all the dead threads. :wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good morning killers. I'm checking in too. :bigsmile:
  • JessiJean
    Options
    You all are sooo funny! I sometimes wonder if anyone knows I am here too. :laugh: You will miss me this week though :drinker: