Options

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Here I am!!!

You guys are too funny!!
    And no my deer DON'T cheer for me, stupid deer!!! LOL
    That really made me smile and I really needed that.
    The interview went okay I guess, hard to tell you know. It turned out to be an office in a house so IF I get the job I would be the only one there all the time. It starts out part time and then goes to full time once training is over. Not sure of the salary but I know they don't have insurance. So I am not sure if I will be sad if I DON'T get the job. They will start calling for round 2 interviews in about 2 weeks. I am certainly qualified and I did the exact same thing (and more) at my old job. I was all prepared to sell myself and then I get there and she doesn't ask me any questions about me, she just kept looking at my resume. So I left 3 reference letters with her and we shall see.

Thanks for caring guys, I really needed that tonight. My diet is all shot right now too I have gained like 6lbs!!! So I am very depressed right now!

Memaw
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    ((((Memaw)))) Glad you're back again. I know you've got to be so stressed right now and I'm so sorry. I hope you hear something soon. At least you have your thread killer friends here to try to cheer you up a little bit an to encourage you. I'll keep you in my prayers. God bless you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    Options
    Thanks Momma!!
    It definately DID cheer me up!
    I'm trying really hard not to let it get to me but it's rough.

Thanks again,
    I love you guys!

Memaw
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Memaw

Sorry to hear this is going to be a drawn out process. Interviews can be so tough.
    I will keep you in my prayers as well for a happy outcome at whatever job you land.
    Keep your spirits up.

:flowerforyou:((( Big Hug!))) :flowerforyou: Alice
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Memaw

Sorry to hear this is going to be a drawn out process. Interviews can be so tough.
    I will keep you in my prayers as well for a happy outcome at whatever job you land.
    Keep your spirits up.

:flowerforyou:((( Big Hug!))) :flowerforyou: Alice
  • memaw66
    Options
    Thanks Alice!

You guys rock!!!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain Memaw - i grad from college in 2004 and didn't find a job until a year later!!! Interviews are rough - why can't they just tell you right then whether you'll get the job?!?! seriously, that would be easier on everybody :laugh: Don't you dare put on your grumpy pants anymore! :angry: There is a job out there for you! Don't stress about the 6lbs...your not on a diet - you're on a loooooong journey towards a lifestyle change :bigsmile: They'll melt back off in no time. You got this!!

And we got you :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    ditto jstar! :tongue:

we :heart: u memaw! this will all work out for the best, hang in there woman!!! :flowerforyou:
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain Memaw - i grad from college in 2004 and didn't find a job until a year later!!! Interviews are rough - why can't they just tell you right then whether you'll get the job?!?! seriously, that would be easier on everybody :laugh: Don't you dare put on your grumpy pants anymore! :angry: There is a job out there for you! Don't stress about the 6lbs...your not on a diet - you're on a loooooong journey towards a lifestyle change :bigsmile: They'll melt back off in no time. You got this!!

And we got you :flowerforyou:

Good morning fellow killers!!!!

Memaw- Keep your head up! You will be placed in the job that the Lord has chosen for you! You can do this!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Its a beautiful morning...

Well, actually its rainy with a high of 67 today. :bigsmile: But to me it's BEAUTIFUL. I'm tired of the frickin' heat! :grumble: Goooooooooooodbye Carolina Summer. Hello GORGEOUS fall. Although, the weather man did say the summer temps would revisit us before it actually went fall full-time. :sad:

How is everybody this morning?!? Super pumped about Biggest Loser, yes?!? I am! :heart:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Oh yeah, and I lost a pound - that means ONE more tiny little pound stands between me & that giant 50lb mark! :sick:
  • JessiJean
    Options
    Congrats on the LB!!! I am also super excited about the evil purple woman going home! I saw the previews and I have been dying to see it!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Congrats on the LB!!! I am also super excited about the evil purple woman going home! I saw the previews and I have been dying to see it!

Lol yes, crazy-eyed Tracey! I don't understand her one bit. :noway:
  • memaw66
    Options
    Morning guys!

Man I forgot tonight is TBL. I will miss it. I have a meeting at 7. I am selling candles to make some cash until I find a job. Bummer!!!!

Have a great day all. I'm off to the unemployment place!

Memaw
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Tonight is run night for me and Amy. We'll be back in time to see TBL though. I absolutely cannot relate to that Tracy at all. It's just not in me to do the things she's done. She definitely needs to go home.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Biggest loser!

I :heart: all my fellow thread killers!

:love: :love:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    chrissy ~ :flowerforyou:

i :heart: BL too! but i havent been able to watch a whole episode yet - BOO!
  • JessiJean
    Options

Why haven't you gotten to watch an episode? My daughter usually wants me to walk her around while I watch TV which actually works for me!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

You can watch them after the fact on NBC.com/biggestloser
  • JStarnes
    Options

You can watch them after the fact on NBC.com/biggestloser

or hulu.com
    I know that the quality of Hells Kitchen (I have to hulu it becuase of TBL playing in the same timeslot) is much MUCH better on hulu than it is on fox's own website. :huh: