Anyone want to chat

Options
laxwyo
laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
I am sooo bored! Working night shift here in Wyoming. Don't care what about.

Replies

• 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    It's 6:15 here in Massachusetts and its going to be in the mid 90s today.
  • laxwyo
    Options
    It's been real hot and dry here for a while. Think we have 4 fires in the state now. Nothing like Colorado, yet. Then again there really isn't any homes up in that part of the state to burn.
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm in Billings- I think we're up to 7 forest fires right now?? One about 40 miles from here, it feels like driving through fog...
  • priyac1987
    priyac1987 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Im pretty bored so I know how you feel! Im stuck at work and its only 11.30am. Still another 6 hours to go! You guys are lucky you have some heat, here in the UK we had crazy monsoon like weather, incredible rain thats flooded loads of roads, and hailstones the size of golfballs!
  • 180farm
    Options
    I can't fathom working nights. I'd never make it through. What do you do?
  • priyac1987
    Options
    Maybe not so lucky if you guys are catching on fire...
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Maybe not so lucky if you guys are catching on fire...

haha! Yeah, we could use a monsoon about now, lol!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Missouri here and the humidity is enough to soffocate in :grumble:
  • laxwyo
    Options
    No doubt Jess! We haven't had rain since early April!

@180
    I just work at a fertilizer production facility so nothing exciting. Money is pretty damn good but I wonder if I could do more. I got student loans to pay off and the guys I work with been here since high school.
  • laxwyo
    Options
    How about u just share some with Wyoming?
  • mommy2AR
    Options

You guys can have it all! lol The temp was 105 yesterday and the humidity made it 10X worse
  • 180farm
    Options
    I work in a courthouse. Tv makes it look exciting but in reality it's kind of boring. I work in the security dept so we have our moments. One thing I've learned - criminals are dumb. I'm off this week but have to go in for a judge's retirement party today. I hate going in on a day off so I'm going for the least amount of time possible.

Student loans stink. I was lucky as my dad was a professor so I was able to go to any state school tuition free. Masters in criminal justice. What's your degree?
  • priyac1987
    Options

@180
    I just work at a fertilizer production facility so nothing exciting. Money is pretty damn good but I wonder if I could do more. I got student loans to pay off and the guys I work with been here since high school.

We've not had sun here since April!! we should swap! haha
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    It's 3:44am here, and beautiful dark breezy sky's
  • 180farm
    Options

You guys can have it all! lol The temp was 105 yesterday and the humidity made it 10X worse

Holy crap. I'm melting just reading that. It makes me appreciate the 90s.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    6:45 here...southern Ontario....it's gonna be a hot and humid one and it's a long weekend for us. :drinker:
  • no_stemz
    no_stemz Posts: 47
    Options

Where in MO? I't was 108 in downtown KC yesterday :( I wonder what it will be like today.
  • mommy2AR
    Options

Where in MO? I't was 108 in downtown KC yesterday :( I wonder what it will be like today.
    I am about 2 hrs North of KC....close to the IA and NE borders....small town, lol
  • KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    Options

The weatherman here in St. Louis just said it should be about 109F today. We have not had rain in weeks and not supposed to for a least the next 7 days. I wish they would outlaw fireworks this holiday and we are in drought conditions and I would hate to see unnecessary fires started. It does worry us
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options

@180

We've not had sun here since April!! we should swap! haha
    im with priya on this , living in ireland and all we have is rain,rain and more rain