Anyone want to chat

Options

Replies

• laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    ahh good old english weather. It's humid as hell here at work but the clouds are brewing... looks like its gonna be a storm a brewing! hehe

saying that... the heat you americans are getting is un-bearable by the sounds of it.

God Im bored.. last day at work! Ever! start new job on Tuesday

Jealous!!

I would like some heat, the American's should share!!

Only if u share the moisture! And our states are burning down!
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    ahh good old english weather. It's humid as hell here at work but the clouds are brewing... looks like its gonna be a storm a brewing! hehe

saying that... the heat you americans are getting is un-bearable by the sounds of it.

God Im bored.. last day at work! Ever! start new job on Tuesday

Jealous!!

I would like some heat, the American's should share!!

If we're not able to give it to you, would you please just come take it!? It has been in the 90s here since March, I don't know where Spring went.

Now you're just rubbing it in!

I'll be over in a jiffy to steal your heat.

ETA: I by live the sea, I'll summons a massive rain cloud and send it over!
  • particleastro
    particleastro Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bit weird in UK today, like, on off sun showers...cant get out on the (motor)bike.
  • priyac1987
    priyac1987 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Bit weird in UK today, like, on off sun showers...cant get out on the (motor)bike.

The joys of macroclimate!
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    So I didn't read all 2 pages which means you have probably changed topics but it's currently 7.11pm (Friday night) in Western Australia and 13 degrees c. The weather is supposed to break and give us some sunshine for the weekend :)
  • laxwyo
    Options
    Dont you love how when people are bored, conversation generally gears towards weather. :laugh:

Or something else.......;)

I have no idea what your talking about there Mr! :laugh:

Well, give it a few. I'm seen threads turn ugly real quick!
  • columbus27
    columbus27 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    So I didn't read all 2 pages which means you have probably changed topics but it's currently 7.11pm (Friday night) in Western Australia and 13 degrees c. The weather is supposed to break and give us some sunshine for the weekend :)
    Is that hot or cold?
  • laxwyo
    Options
    What is 13 degrees c? I have no idea! Lol
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options

Well that's just wimpy. You're not gonna melt. Lol
  • lelstar
    Options
    What is 13 degrees c? I have no idea! Lol

I had to go find a conversion chart but it is 55.4f
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    Options

Well that's just wimpy. You're not gonna melt. Lol
    i understand what he means when it starts to rain its like torential its awfull flash floods hail stones and then sun again really strange at moment here
  • laxwyo
    Options
    Hey, thanks everyone for helping me kill the last few hours! Hit me up if you would like to be buds!
  • lelstar
    Options
    Is that hot or cold?

It's a bit cold but not too bad compared to last week which was 2c which is 35.6f - ice on the windscreen!
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Although I was melting yesterday, I really want the sun back... (It was around 80.2F T_T)
  • lelstar
    Options
    Although I was melting yesterday, I really want the sun back... (It was around 80.2F T_T)

Oh that's nice weather! :)
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options

Yeah, it was amazing ><"
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    did you know that tomorrow is the last day of June? Isnt that crazy? This year is flying by!
  • laxwyo
    Options

Yeah, it was amazing ><"

Sounds perfect!
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    Dont you love how when people are bored, conversation generally gears towards weather. :laugh:

Sexual innuendo is a hard topic to stay on top of. As a humor tool, it stands erect in the English language. While there are no hard and fast rules as to what constitutes sexual innuendo, many people have mass-debated over the ins-and-outs of the topic, and now the general principles at the root of the topic are firm and well-rounded. However, full penetration of the subject requires that the reader take a long, hard look at the target and be a cunning linguist in order to avoid limp phrases and imbibe the phrase with a large handful of meanings. The topic can become hot by attempting to grasp it, and the more one experiments with it, the more interested they become. Also, as the language changes innuendos must change in order to fill the newly created holes and satisfy listeners:wink:
  • laxwyo
    Options

Sexual innuendo is a hard topic to stay on top of. As a humor tool, it stands erect in the English language. While there are no hard and fast rules as to what constitutes sexual innuendo, many people have mass-debated over the ins-and-outs of the topic, and now the general principles at the root of the topic are firm and well-rounded. However, full penetration of the subject requires that the reader take a long, hard look at the target and be a cunning linguist in order to avoid limp phrases and imbibe the phrase with a large handful of meanings. The topic can become hot by attempting to grasp it, and the more one experiments with it, the more interested they become. Also, as the language changes innuendos must change in order to fill the newly created holes and satisfy listeners:wink:

Bravo girl! ;)