Anyone want to chat

Options

Replies

• Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    108 in Piqua, Ohio yesterday. I think we broke a record.
  • no_stemz
    no_stemz Posts: 47
    Options
    Missouri here and the humidity is enough to soffocate in :grumble:
    How about u just share some with Wyoming?

You guys can have it all! lol The temp was 105 yesterday and the humidity made it 10X worse

Where in MO? I't was 108 in downtown KC yesterday :( I wonder what it will be like today.

The weatherman here in St. Louis just said it should be about 109F today. We have not had rain in weeks and not supposed to for a least the next 7 days. I wish they would outlaw fireworks this holiday and we are in drought conditions and I would hate to see unnecessary fires started. It does worry us

I hadn't even thought about the fireworks. With the way my neighborhood does it (ridiculousness for all 4 nights it is allowed) I can see that being a concern. I hope my neighbors are safe, one of them is a firefighter. I don't like fireworks myself, I've got a 3 year old that won't be able to go to sleep
  • laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    No doubt Jess! We haven't had rain since early April!

@180
    I just work at a fertilizer production facility so nothing exciting. Money is pretty damn good but I wonder if I could do more. I got student loans to pay off and the guys I work with been here since high school.

We've not had sun here since April!! we should swap! haha

I would love to! We get a lot of wind with our sun. @6200 ft sunburns are worse too!

@180 secondary Ed, biology and earth science. Masters, good job!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    [[/quote]

The weatherman here in St. Louis just said it should be about 109F today. We have not had rain in weeks and not supposed to for a least the next 7 days. I wish they would outlaw fireworks this holiday and we are in drought conditions and I would hate to see unnecessary fires started. It does worry us
    [/quote]

St. Louis sounds like what we are experiencing in Ohio. The grass crackles when walked on.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Im pretty bored so I know how you feel! Im stuck at work and its only 11.30am. Still another 6 hours to go! You guys are lucky you have some heat, here in the UK we had crazy monsoon like weather, incredible rain thats flooded loads of roads, and hailstones the size of golfballs!

Guessing you live in the Mids?... it's sunny here on the south coast!

Ugh another 4 hous until freedom!!!
  • laxwyo
    Options
    Wyoming, Colorado,Utah and Montana should be called "the forest fire belt" since all the other states have belts!
  • Pinkemi
    Pinkemi Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    ahh good old english weather. It's humid as hell here at work but the clouds are brewing... looks like its gonna be a storm a brewing! hehe

saying that... the heat you americans are getting is un-bearable by the sounds of it.

God Im bored.. last day at work! Ever! start new job on Tuesday.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Yesterday hit 104 where I am in Indiana - set a record. Going to be hot all weekend, no rain in site. The forecast says we might see 107 by Tuesday. At least I don't have to mow my grass; it baked a long time ago.
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Louisville here and last night at 9pm it was still 100 degrees outside! We are suppsed to get up to 106 during the day! I'm glad i work 1st shift from 6am - 2pm and I'm down in a cool basement! I'm also thankful to be working out in a nice air conditioned gym!
  • columbus27
    columbus27 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    It got close to 100 in Columbus Ohio. And on the way home from work my Air went out.
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Yesterday hit 104 where I am in Indiana - set a record. Going to be hot all weekend, no rain in site. The forecast says we might see 107 by Tuesday. At least I don't have to mow my grass; it baked a long time ago.

I live in southern IN, where are you?
  • priyac1987
    priyac1987 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Dont you love how when people are bored, conversation generally gears towards weather. :laugh:
  • priyac1987
    Options
    ahh good old english weather. It's humid as hell here at work but the clouds are brewing... looks like its gonna be a storm a brewing! hehe

saying that... the heat you americans are getting is un-bearable by the sounds of it.

God Im bored.. last day at work! Ever! start new job on Tuesday.

I wonder in which country we all need to be in for it to be PERFECT weather.. probably nowhere damn global warming!
  • 2stangs
    2stangs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    is that were all my heat is at?.lol I live in Northern CA. it is usually very hot around here. it has been very nice..you can keep it :)
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options

God Im bored.. last day at work! Ever! start new job on Tuesday

Jealous!!

I would like some heat, the American's should share!!
  • laxwyo
    Options
    Dont you love how when people are bored, conversation generally gears towards weather. :laugh:

Or something else.......;)
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    12 in the afternoon in Dublin Ireland and sunny outside for once
  • columbus27
    columbus27 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Louisville here and last night at 9pm it was still 100 degrees outside! We are suppsed to get up to 106 during the day! I'm glad i work 1st shift from 6am - 2pm and I'm down in a cool basement! I'm also thankful to be working out in a nice air conditioned gym!

Are you out there by Ft Knox with all of that red clay?
  • priyac1987
    Options

Or something else.......;)

I have no idea what your talking about there Mr! :laugh:
  • no_stemz
    no_stemz Posts: 47
    Options

God Im bored.. last day at work! Ever! start new job on Tuesday

Jealous!!

I would like some heat, the American's should share!!

If we're not able to give it to you, would you please just come take it!? It has been in the 90s here since March, I don't know where Spring went.