Any ladies 5'7''-5'8'' and weigh 160-165 lb?

Options

Replies

• LisaMarie8713
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and hover around 170 most times. Looking to lose the extra, last 10lb or more!!
  • jmariscal3
    jmariscal3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6' and 167 pounds. My goal weight is 140 and I am determined to get there! Had a meeting with my doc and started my diet yesterday. Have been at this for months but was doing it all wrong- time to get serious!
  • Gumbie7
    Gumbie7 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8
    Start Weight was 250
    I'm at 220
    And my goal is 150-180, I'll have a better idea when I'm closer to the weight. Anyone looking for more friends or support feel free to add me. Good luck on everyone's journey!
  • MrsAmyComeback2013
    Options
    Hey! I am 5'5 so little bit shorter than your aim, and I weigh about 167. My goal is also 140! If you want to join me that would be awesome!
  • kaitlynparis
    Options
    I'm a little over 5'7" and currently between 163-166, trying to get down to around 145. Had a bit of a disappointing week, trying to keep myself motivated!
  • cfmackay
    Options
    Im 5'7", at highest 170lb lowest 114lb but aiming now to get to around 123 as more maintainable then when I was less. Currently at 155lb, going slowly but going at least!! xxx
  • missferoux
    missferoux Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hiiii! I'm 5'8'' and I started in September at 175lb. I am now at 156lb and aiming for 140-145lb depending on how I look. Feel free to add me! I've started running which I've never liked, but getting really into it now :smile:
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm right around 5'7" and when I began my journey on MFP, I was just under 181 lbs. That was in the middle part of March 2012. I am now at 136.8 lbs, as of last week's weigh-in, so that's almost 45 lbs down in 8 1/2 mos. Not that fastest loss ever, but not totally slow, either. It's very attainable and I feel I'll be able to maintain it in the long haul with the better habits I've gotten this time around. My ultimate goal would be to weigh 135 lbs, but I already consider myself to be in maintenance mode. If it happens, it happens :) It's all been well worth it.
  • lexieflick
    lexieflick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi i am 5'8" and 161 pounds today. I started at 170. I just decided to begin using this app again. Would anyone be willing to be my fitness friend on the app so that I have someone to be accountable to? I've recently moved away from my running buddy and I'm nervous that i'll quit running without her! Ill send you a message over the app, please add me!
  • Ral263
    Ral263 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Original weight 113

CW 162

GW 123

I'm getting my blood work done this week to see if there is a thyroid or adrenal issue, because no one should gain as much weight as I have in the past few months. I'm hoping I can get to my GW by the end of May.
  • badzoe
    badzoe Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and in the mid 160s now. I replaced the batteries in my scale today and will officially weigh myself in the morning. My ultimate goal weight would be 135-140, depending on how I look/feel. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and currently at 166. Started at 190. I want to get to 150.
    Me too, except I'm 5'9
  • lillianav27
    lillianav27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started using fitness pal on Monday and am 5'7 165lbs. My target is 140 also. I see you started this journey in June. How did it go?
  • klofgren1
    Options
    I am 5'8'' and I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow but nervous. It was 165 a month ago and I think I just don't want to be accountable which is why I haven't wanted to start something like this, but realize that if I don't, I'm never going to get to my goal weight of 140lb. I would looove to have some accountability. This group would be awesome and maybe even post weigh ins weekly and share whats been really working to help one another.
    Anyone in?
  • klofgren1
    Options
    If so- let's create a "group" and add one another.
  • lauraj2015
    lauraj2015 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im 5'9 and weigh 165 :) UGW- 135 feel free to add me xxx
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", starting weight was 278lbs (that's the highest I've seen on this thread so far :grumble: ) but I'm currently at 185. Realistic goal is 170, ideal goal is 160. Feel free to add me ladies :flowerforyou:
  • EatClean_TrainDirty429
    Options
    Hi!! My name is Leah, and I started out dieting and exercising in August of 2011 at 165 lbs. I am 5'7. I got down to 133 in January of last year, and now I have started lifting heavy, and I am around 136, although my measurements are smaller than they were when I was 133, so I am focusing on building more muscle, and losing the last 10 lbs of fat. I'd like to be around 125, although I am really focusing on how I look because the scale is crap when you are trying to build muscle, and lifting a lot. I'd love any friends who'd like to add me! xxoo
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    5ft8 and last I weighed in, I was about 164ish. Have no idea if I've gained or loss because The Red Tide is in.
  • TobJuice
    TobJuice Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am 5'8" and I am 170 lbs. My goal for now is 160 lbs. If I can do that then , of course, I will want to lose more. My problem is always around my mid section, but I am working on it...
    Add me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!