Any ladies 5'7''-5'8'' and weigh 160-165 lb?

Options

Replies

• aberman6
    aberman6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I started at 165 and am down to 133 now. I'm still looking to lose a little more weight and tone and I would love some of you guys as friends!
  • mariana81
    Options
    Hello, pls add me, i am 5 8 and at 145.. cant get it off after 2nd kid (3 years ago! lol) want to go back to initial weight of 128lbs...
  • trance79
    trance79 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7".
    SW 176 -Jan12
    CW 160

Goal weight of 145
  • searolex
    Options
    I am 5' 8" and was 171 lbs. I want to loose 2st.
    Add me as a friend
  • GemmaMcIntosh
    Options
    5'7" and started at 177 lb, now 168. My realistic goal is 154. Once there I'll assess how I feel, might try for 145 :) I think the last time I was around 130 lbs I was about 14! I looked like a twig back then!

Mind you, I'm trying to remind myself it's not all about weight, it's really about measurements (and for me, getting my flat tummy back!)
  • cmbx2mom
    cmbx2mom Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    5'7" mother of 2. Currently 165. I'd be happy at 155-158. Having a hard time getting there though...
  • Change_Agent
    Change_Agent Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

Great idea for a group. I am just over 5'7 and 167 as of this morning. I have been fluctuating from mid to high 160s for probably a year. I want to be in low 150s by Thanksgiving (ambitious maybe?) and eventually at 140ish. Maybe less - I'll see how I feel when I get there. I am 49 years old.

My biggest problem is that awful 5:00-7:00 (pm) zone. I do mostly fine until then and then often just flame out.

Anyway, would love to join if you are still taking members.
  • SarahL522
    SarahL522 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Im 31 5'7 weigh 170 started at 190. My goal weight is 135-140. To be honest though I dont really care. I want to lean out, and i know with Muscle that will make me weigh more.. so not really sure what my goal weight would be . as long as im fit, lean strong and healthy im good! Feel free to add me! Im on a mission to LOSE PERMANENTLY! :smile:
  • bev0l0
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'7 and weigh 172 pounds - I would like to weigh 143 pounds by my 40th in March - I hope to do it!!
  • bev0l0
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'7 and weigh 172 pounds - I would like to weigh 143 pounds by my 40th in March - I hope to do it!!

BTW - How many calories do most of you have??? I seem to lose weight very very slowly and I am on 1553 calories
  • sunnygirl19
    sunnygirl19 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am 170, 5'7.....I am aiming to be between 130 and 140. Its been so long since I was think I dont remember what it feels like to be under the 150 mark!! Feel free to add me!
  • makeoverpm
    makeoverpm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and currently weigh 168 lbs. I'm gradually becoming better educated by MFP and I'm going to focus more on reducing my body fat %.

In the past when I've been 140 lbs that is a good weight for me, but I'm less focused on the scales now.

My current body fat % is quite high at 37% so I'm much more interested in getting that figure down.
  • cjs22
    cjs22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of 8 month old twins. I reached the heaviest I've ever been after they were born, 175 and I'm so ready to be happy with myself again. It's just been a crazy busy life. lol I would love to be back into the 130s. I lost a bunch of weight before I got pregnant (165-130) so I know it is possible. I'm training for my first 5k, doing the C25K program. Anyone add me if they want!
    Good luck!
    Oh ya, I'm 5'7" :)
  • dragonmaker
    dragonmaker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and started a fitness program last Sept at 180 lbs ... I am now at 159 lbs but my goal is 150 before xmas. I find the last 10 lbs to be the hardest to get off. Finding "me" time to workout with 3 kids is the hardest part of getting fit.
    This sounds like the group for me. :) add me too if you want.
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    p0tt3rgl33k Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and at right about 165.... I would love to be about 145 when I am done.... I have a pretty large frame, so that would probably look okay on me. I just don't want to lose too much boobs... Going down to a C, fine.... B cup, not so much! :D
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    p0tt3rgl33k Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Since there a number of us, I thought there should be an actual group where we can encourage each other and let the others know of our progress!! :D

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8839-tall-ladies-losing-together
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and at right about 165.... I would love to be about 145 when I am done.... I have a pretty large frame, so that would probably look okay on me. I just don't want to lose too much boobs... Going down to a C, fine.... B cup, not so much! :D

I'm 5'7" and 165. I have a medium, pear? shaped frame and am currently a C cup. I started at 224 and a 40DDD. My goal range is 145-150, but I'm afraid of losing my boobs too. I'm comfortable in a C cup and wouldn't want to get too much smaller if I lose another 15-20 pounds.

I'm more focused on BF%, but even if I lose fat I'm still likely to lose my boobs lol. Thank God for squats. I can still have a big ol' booty.
  • AmyWobbleNoMore
    Options
    Hello I'm 5'7.5" and have made it my mission to get back to 140. I just feel so much better about myself at 140. I started out at 183lbs and have lost 12lbs so far. Add me if you like :-) Good luck all! We can do this :-)
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 5'7" 1/2 and currently around 160 (I weigh in tomorrow so I may be a pound or two less -i hope!!)
    My 1st goal is to get to 150 by the end of November. 2nd goal is 140 by jan/feb.. Ultimate goal will be 135!!
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I started out at 162! I am 5'8.5 now I am 154.4!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!