Any ladies 5'7''-5'8'' and weigh 160-165 lb?

Options

Replies

• kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and currently weigh 160 on a good day, haha! Trying to get to 150-ish.
  • dan326
    dan326 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 at 165 right now looking to get to about 145 :)
  • a_west
    a_west Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes! I fit into this range fairly well. Im 5'8 and currently 160lbs. My goal is to reach 145lbs by Christmas! So far it's proving to be harder than I expected. I am also a fitness instructor.
  • lmeasterling
    lmeasterling Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" & currently weigh 160. I've got about 15 more pounds to lose before I hit my goal weight. Add me, if you like! :)
  • AwakeinThai
    AwakeinThai Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 7'' and think I weigh about 165. I joined MFP after I had lost about 10 pounds just from making better food choices. I haven't weighed myself in a while because I was getting so tired of looking at the same number on the scale when I felt like I was shrinking...too defeating. So I am continuing to exercise hard, hydrate and watch my macros and I feel good and still appear to be getting smaller, which is what is important to me. Feel free to add me.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I am 34 yrs old. I weigh 182 lbs. I got to my lowest at 157 while marathon training. I would love to get back to that again. I am very active-just completed an Olympic Tri but I dont think I am getting in a "fat burning" range in terms of my workouts. I am cutting out bad carbs this week and seeing if that helps. I am also adding weight lifting to my regimen! Any suggestions appreciated!! :)

I don't think it's necessarily about a fat burning range. I think it's about the calories. When I trained for my first marathon I wasn't watching calories at all and ended up gaining a couple of pounds over the course of all those months of vigorous training. I was so surprised. Turns out I was taking in more calories as I was running more, so I gained. It's like "duh" to me, now.

For my latest marathon, I had been on MFP for quite awhile, so I was used to watching my calorie intake. Since I was exercising more, but not taking in extra calories like last time, I actually lost weight this time. I do eat most, if not all, of my exercise calories back, but I earned those! You just don't want to eat all of your exercise calories PLUS a bunch more! :flowerforyou:
  • CyclngChick
    CyclngChick Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 114 lbs. I'm currently at 20% body fat and looking to add muscle. Add me if your goals are the same!!!
  • hbaby2
    hbaby2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5" and 164 with 27% BF.

Add me if you have similar stats! :))
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7" and started at 251 lbs in January 2011. I'm hovering between 181 lbs - 183 lbs. Ideally, I would like to see how 155 lbs looks on me and re-evaluate.

I've been a pretty loyal member of MFP. Add me if you want support. I know I could use it. The more the merrier. :flowerforyou:
  • ladylemoncurd
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and weigh 161 (size 14). Started on 17 May at 189 (size 18).

Feel free to add me but my progress is so slow now. 1 lb a week at the most, but at least it's in the right direction!
  • alw141
    alw141 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 160. My goal is 140 by April 2013. I've lost a total of 69 lbs since my daughter was born in August of 2010. It's been a slow process for me but I'm getting there! :happy:
  • Hmmcglothl
    Hmmcglothl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 8" and currently 163lbs. I'm aiming for my pre-baby weight of 140-145lbs. This is so hard though, because for me to weigh that I REALLY have to watch everything I eat all the time. My body wants to always plateau around 150 but I don't really feel like I look fit until I'm 145ish.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5. I started out at 155 lbs and now weigh between 138-140. My goal is 135. Add me if you like ':)
  • ZudiLo
    Options
    Add me as a friend so we can do this journey together...I'm aiming on posting my success story later this year when I reach 140 lb!!!

Hi there!
    I'm 5'9
    Starting Weight - 160
    Goal - 145
  • Niacast
    Niacast Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7". I am waaayyyy over 165. I am up to 195 and trying to inch down to 170 :-(
  • Jamiesgirl1013
    Options
    I am 5'7 and weigh 190. I didn't mean to get that big but Coca Cola will do that to you. Just started eating better, drinking less Coke and more water and walking
  • valwes04
    Options
    :) Hi!! I am 5' 7.5" . Weight right now is 184-- Goal weight is 160- 165. I have a large frame and a few years ago when I got down to 158, people said I looked like I was sick, too boney. So, these days 164 is my goal- 160 for wiggle room when I get down to that weight! Would love to have new friends to go along with this journey- Add, if you like!
  • mh569
    mh569 Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and weigh 161, goal weight is 150 or 145!
  • badgeratheart
    badgeratheart Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Glad to have found this thread! I'm 5'7" and currently weigh 157 lbs. I would like to see 153 lbs. (my wedding day weight) and would love to see 148 lbs. (where I felt I looked best as an adult). My heaviest weight was 206 lbs. when I delivered my second son. Losing the baby weight has been more difficult that I would like it to be. Maybe we can support eachother and form a group?
  • neek1287
    neek1287 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and weigh 150lbs. I started out at 160lbs five weeks ago. I do weight-training as well as cardiovascular exercises while trying to eat smarter, better portions, more veggies, etc. My heaviest was 170lbs and my goal is to fit into my size 9 pants again that are collecting dust (approx 135-140lbs) Add me if you like for support and encouragement :) - Neek
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!