Any ladies 5'7''-5'8'' and weigh 160-165 lb?

Options

Replies

• Jerkis
    Jerkis Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    5'8 I lost 80 pounds. I started at 236, and now i am at 160lbs. My goal is 130.
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I am 34 yrs old. I weigh 182 lbs. I got to my lowest at 157 while marathon training. I would love to get back to that again. I am very active-just completed an Olympic Tri but I dont think I am getting in a "fat burning" range in terms of my workouts. I am cutting out bad carbs this week and seeing if that helps. I am also adding weight lifting to my regimen! Any suggestions appreciated!! :)
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    bump
  • stacyll
    stacyll Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    great thread!!

i'm 5'9". i've been weighing in at 165 lbs the last few days and go between 162-165 lbs. i started at 176 lbs in february. i am not even really sure what my ideal weight would be. i'm thinking 150 lbs would be good. i'm going without dessert and really watching dairy and gluten to see if i can get the scale to budge. i already exercise a lot so for the numbers to go down i've got to further refine my diet.
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9"
    starting weight 174
    current weight 160
    current goal 150 (but when i get there I will make the decision to either stay there or keep on to 140)
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 158, looking to get to about 135. I started Insanity two weeks ago and I'm hoping to see some serious results by the end of summer! :)
  • kaneda333
    kaneda333 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and currently 158 - aiming for 142 which will make me have a total 70 pounds lost. Been maintaining between 155 and 160 over the last 10 - 12 months and now aiming to lose the last part!
  • tuppance
    tuppance Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm not a lady but I would like to tell you what my wife did. She weighed 174 pounds on the 1st of January, she is now at 142 pounds. She did it by completely cutting wheat and gluten out of her diet. She was fastidious with labels to make sure not got into her system. Labeling is very good now as companies have to declare any presence of gluten or wheat. She is 5' 7" and has dropped from a size 14-16 to a size 10-12 in just 6 months. She does have wine at night and usually has 2 glasses on average. That she says makes up for the not eating bread etc... Hope this helps. I personally am on a journey that hopefully brings me to a loss of over 100 pounds so I can look as good for her as she does for me!!

Like this :)
  • buttons2455
    Options
    hi im 5'8 and weight 168 would like to be around 130 to 135 add me if u like :)
  • InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7.5" and currently 152. Started at 200 and would like to be around 140.
  • mahnazy
    mahnazy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and trying to keep at 130, used to be 150 before.

Feel free to add I need motivation!
  • missff
    missff Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm 5'7 and currently weigh 168 lbs. I'm (re)starting again today and my long term goal is to be 136 lbs

I'm getting married in just over 9 weeks and I really need to get myself into shape! I'll be doing weights, running and healthy eating. I need to lose 2 inches all over to get into the wedding dress that I want - hope I can do it!
  • kaneda333
    kaneda333 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm 5'7 and currently weigh 168 lbs. I'm (re)starting again today and my long term goal is to be 136 lbs

I'm getting married in just over 9 weeks and I really need to get myself into shape! I'll be doing weights, running and healthy eating. I need to lose 2 inches all over to get into the wedding dress that I want - hope I can do it!

Best of luck! That's definitely a motivator to get there!
  • girlonfire15
    girlonfire15 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    When I started my first attempt at weight loss I was 5'7" and 165 pounds. I'm currently 145.1 and still losing! It's not easy, but it's definitely doable.
  • livlovra
    livlovra Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    165 currently 5'7" and two kinder so a lot still to tone up - need support!
  • Mytime82
    Mytime82 Posts: 12
    Options
    I''m 168 and 5'7 I would love to meet some new friends in the same boat as me. You can add me!
  • melissachipman123
    Options
    I am 5'8 started 195 in may 168 now! Want 155.
  • commotionstrange
    commotionstrange Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I started at 198...now I'm at 150ish (don't weigh that often), and aiming for 135. It's taken a long time, but I feel like by taking this long, I'm way better at keeping it off :) Always open to friend requests with a personal note!
  • suzibanshee
    suzibanshee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me, 5'6 and 3/4 :) and weight 167!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 168 right now... but my goal is to cut down to 150 and then gain some muscle to somewhere around 155...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!