July Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    you can do count anything that can be measured in "DISTANCE"....miles or KM pick one....
    Do you have to choose one type of exercise and stick to it, or is this a culmination of all your work outs?
  • bluiz13
    Options
    you may....
    May I add Stationary Bike riding to the challenge?

exercise.png
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    First time on this message board for me, but it looks cool! I'm going for 150 miles this month, I'm in week 12 of my marathon training program.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    no group...just this thread....it will stay at the top of your "my topics" list as people post very often....just click reply from any post and post your updates....
    Want to join. Took the challenge. Set a goal. Made a ticker. Cannot find the group. Help!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    post as often as you can to keep dino updated for our spreadsheet....
    daily or every few days or at least once a week....
    welcome
    Would love to join. I'm brand new to running (walk/run) . My goal this month is 50miles. So how often do we post?
  • bluiz13
    Options
    in order for dino to track you, please submit the minutes to miles based on your pace....thanks, denise
    Good idea to stay motivated to move our bodies. I already walk 3 short blocks to work and then back again. I really need to take my dog out walking because she loves it and needs it too. I can take on another 15-30 minutes of walking per day with my dog. She keeps me on a pretty good pace too. I'm shooting for 500 minutes of dog walking in July. This will NOT include my walking to and from work. This will also be my dog's fitness goal time too. It's hard for me to keep track of miles but minutes at a moderate pace I can do and just getting out to move is most important, no matter minutes or miles
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    6 miles today (Mon July 2)...113 miles to go
  • bluiz13
    Options
    cant track minutes....it has to be miles or KM - you pick....do the conversion the best you can and post miles or KM updated ticker to this thread as often as you can....welcome and thanks for joining us...denise

exercise.png

So we just put our miles ticker here on this thread.? Can we put the ticker permantly on our mfp profile or we have to put it here on thead manually
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    New to this challenge as well. Thanks. Shooting for 100 miles combined running, walking, rowing, and biking.

exercise.png
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Sounds good !!! Will try to do 60 miles !!! Indoor walking dvd's ( Leslie Sansone ) bump !!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    so you'll still be moving your *kitten* just not tracking us??? i do appreciate you doing it for so long.....i'll do my best to make you proud but you do some pretty amazing *kitten* with the sheets LOL....thanks dino....
    denise
    Well guys, I'm going to stop tracking. I'll be around, but I've had enough spreadsheets for now.

exercise.png
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I just did beat the rain this morning. But, I made my goal for today.

exercise.png
  • Akious
    Akious Posts: 71
    Options
    what the heck, ill join in. Hoping to hit 250miles on my bike this month. There is a trail near my house that is 27miles round trip.

exercise.png
  • deeva62000
    deeva62000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Im a newbie looking forward to the July challenge. Will do 60miles. Good Luck to everyone
  • MaryV34
    MaryV34 Posts: 32
    Options
    Walked 12 miles this morning.

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    Options
    DOING CAPS LOCK SO I GET EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....

it looks like dino is going to take a break from tracking us and so i will step in and take over as best i can...i love spreadsheets but i dont do all the fancy *kitten* dino is able to lol.....from this point back i BELIEVE i have everyone's goals and current miles moved....i work full time and have 2 young kids so bear with me please with keeping up with the thread....with sooooo many people participating, especially at the beginning, it will be a fast moving thread......i will do just an update like this each time i update the sheet so i can keep track of from where i updated last.......

sooooo to keep things more simple for me, please make sure you list your MILES completed each time you post whether it is with a ticker or with xx/xx complete.....not that i dont care how many miles you move each time but i dont want to have to keep track of your totals...so if you list your dailies make sure you list your total too.....
    thanks and hang in there with me :)
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    post as often as you can to keep dino updated for our spreadsheet....
    daily or every few days or at least once a week....
    welcome
    Would love to join. I'm brand new to running (walk/run) . My goal this month is 50miles. So how often do we post?

Where exactly do I paste my ticker icon? I'm not computer savvy.
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    i'm thinking my goal for july will be smaller due to our vacation and starting up wts again but i'll more than likely pass it anyway lol....

my goal for july is...60miles....i need to complete just under 20 before i leave for maine on the 21st but i know i'll be further along than that....have a nice afternoon friends...looking forward to moving our a$$es together another month :)
    denise

I was thinking the same thing, I am leaving for Maine the 14th, gonna try to squeeze in 40 miles this month, might mean I gotta run a bit on vacation :-)
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. My goal for this month is 35 miles jogging/ walking. I am contemplating starting to ride bike, but am not sure if I want to add that just yet...

7-1: 3 miles
  • JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I would like to give this a try. I would like to set a goal of 25 miles this month.