July Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    okay, i made a new spreadsheet for me to track everyone with this month cause dino's was too fancy for me....dont get me wrong, i love all the data, i'm just not THAT good at spreadsheets.....i'm sorry if you have been tracking forever with us your distance, but right now i'm not going to be carrying that info forward....it is still availalbe thru june on dino's sheet but not linked to mine....
    anyway, here's the link to the new July MYAC sheet.....you have access to check the info but can not post or make any changes....
    please review and make sure i have your goal miles and current miles correct up to THIS POINT!!!!!

thanks and be patient with me while i get my footing.....denise

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmsRzs_p1FWddExYNUo4ZHJKM0hyMTFxMkhMMmNPcEE

It looks great Denise :happy:
  • msgunder
    msgunder Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    2 miles 7/2
  • ewhitehurst1
    ewhitehurst1 Posts: 178
    Options
    This sounds great! I wanna join in. I'm gonna set my goal at 60 for my first month! Thanks for this challenge! Very motivating.
  • ovoschaun
    ovoschaun Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Guess I will join in. I just started mine yesterday. I track my runs on Nike + website.
    I will take the challenge and match "KHall627" ' s 60 miles by July 31st.

So far I'm at 3 miles...
  • SGRHO23
    SGRHO23 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My goal for July is 80 miles. I am having trouble with the ticker, but I will update regularly.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    sheet is up to date thru here...please check it periodically to make sure i've got you current...thanks for your patience....denise
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    For Yesterday.....

exercise.png

Great 1st day out... *kitten* movers, :drinker:

Welcome to ALL the newbies, :smile: you found the BEST challenge on MFP! :heart:
  • 2bjemm
    2bjemm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    im up for this! its something new for me, but i'd like to challenge myself :)

[img]httpwww.tickerfactory.com://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wNYesjE/exercise.png[/img]www.tickerfactory.com
  • bluiz13
    Options
    ticker didnt show up....what's your goal please...
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options

exercise.png

a nice dog walk after my run for 2.26 miles! Off to a good start!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    142 participants have joined july's challenge thread so far.....i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have AT LEAST 82 complete their miles this month.....highest per dino's sheet is 41 out of 143 starters...i am challenging this group to double that number.....i want 82 people to make their goals this month....i'm not asking alot...just move your a$$es like you said and report in to the thread...dont worry about fancy tickers and such, just move and report.....set your "daily" or "weekly" goals depending on your schedule and get moving....today is day #2 and you should be at 6% of your goal...LET'S move it.....woooohooooooo......

can you believe i was never a real cheerleader???? LOL - big boobs and heavy body in HS so nowwwwww, i'm gonna cheer until i'm hoarse cause i can :)
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    5 miles today

exercise.png
    [/url]
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Rode 10 miles today on the stationary bike! Trying not to slack off this month! Have a wonderful day!

exercise.png
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    July 2 - did another 2.4 miles on the elliptical today

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • skoshness
    skoshness Posts: 175
    Options
    walked 4.5 miles today

exercise.png
  • gator2ag03
    gator2ag03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!! Do all I need to do is respond on this page? My goal for the month of July is 50 miles of running. I ride my bike to work occasionally, but for this challenge will start off only counting my runs.

EXCITED!
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    On the board...

6 miles running

exercise.png
  • cyndimcd
    cyndimcd Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Early morning run: 3.2 miles.

exercise.png
  • LoriInnerStrength
    LoriInnerStrength Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I tried copying and pasting the bb code, but when I try to post, only the code shows up with no image...thoughts?
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    I tried copying and pasting the bb code, but when I try to post, only the code shows up with no image...thoughts?

Couple thoughts (not sure if either are the problem, but could be)

1. Be sure you are copying the bbCode and not the HTML code.

2. Do not copy the very last line - the one that just has: [ /url]