Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Dark meat Or White meat

13»

Replies

• Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    White only..the dark freaks me out!

*bows head and leaves thread*
  • Bump cause I LOVE ME SOME CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Pink for beef or large game (:

But I like white meat better when it comes to birds.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    I know it wasn't the intent and I'm going to come across as a perv but this thread is hilarious if you have a dirty mind lol

I'm not picky what kind of meat since they're all a great source of protein. Chickenwise I prefer dark.
  • drusilla126
    White only..the dark freaks me out!

*bows head and leaves thread*

ROFLMAO
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    I know it wasn't the intent and I'm going to come across as a perv but this thread is hilarious if you have a dirty mind lol

I'm not picky what kind of meat since they're all a great source of protein. Chickenwise I prefer dark.

How could you possibly read anything pervy into this thread? What is wrong with you? Don't you know this is a fitness site and not a dating site?
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    I eat chicken and fish religiously, but honestly, I'll eat anything. (that's what she said)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    I perfer white meat. Thank you :bigsmile:
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Both. It's all about moderation.

Iron content in red meat is far superior - I have issues with iron levels being low, so certain times of the month I have to eat more red meat to increase those. I do that rather than have to take iron supplements.

I eat everything though - fish particularly is great for a natural source of omega-3s.

H :)
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    No meat :)
    Same here :)
  • drusilla126

How could you possibly read anything pervy into this thread? What is wrong with you? Don't you know this is a fitness site and not a dating site?

Wow okay I know it wasn't intended as pervy (I said that already.) There's nothing wrong with me. I wasn't the first to make a comment about it and it wasn't until I read those that I started thinking it was. And saying it could make a person with a dirty mind chuckle doesn't mean I think it's a dating site.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Dark meat all the way. White is too dry and you have to have a lot of water just to eat it.

This. I think it's why I get sick every time I try to eat it.
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    I like some of both.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    I like both.. wait y'all are talking food not women huh... well either way I like both :)
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,412 Member
    Never had dark meat but I'd be willing to try. :devil:
  • winninga
    winninga Posts: 77 Member
    In the spirit of compromise and "can't we all just get along", I opt for red meat.

I'm with you on this one :)
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    i perfer white meat but dark is good and juicy if i'm not worried about my diet.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    What's with all the "white meat is dry" posts? Cook it properly, won't be dry...
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    I've always prefered dark meat.