Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    no rules.. anything is fair game as long as tequila isnt involved
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Don't get so blotto you end up in the wrong bedroom afterwards! I've seen the jokes regarding that. Seriously, I don't frequent bars so it's not a problem but also don't have any number one rule. I have a glass of wine at home, with friends but don't need to go out and pay those prices to enjoy a drink.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    The more the merrier. :)

And who needs an ambulance, we can do this and stumble our way through the door :laugh:
  • ninelives58
    ninelives58 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Always wear camisole underneath shirt so when lifting top to flash it does not reveal too much!!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

And who needs an ambulance, we can do this and stumble our way through the door :laugh:

I've a feeling I'll need the ambulance... really though if I ever go to new york you are so bringing me drinking..
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    We always have a word and route out of the bar for when the creepers start coming out...

Its "****, Stage 5 on the way" bwhahahah
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options

I've a feeling I'll need the ambulance... really though if I ever go to new york you are so bringing me drinking..

Don't worry I'll take care of you. You didn't have fun in NYC unless you vomit on a street corner. I'll even hold your hair for you. :laugh:
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

Don't worry I'll take care of you. You didn't have fun in NYC unless you vomit on a street corner. I'll even hold your hair for you. :laugh:

Sounds like a great plan to me :drinker:
  • BrownEyedSister
    BrownEyedSister Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    One of my college girlfriends had a rule NOT to shave her legs before we went out so she wouldn't be temped to go home with anyone. I always figured she'd just end up drunk, embarrassed and have hairy legs...
  • justgin1
    justgin1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Don't wake up with no memory, without my bra and with more money than I left with, ever again.
  • knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options

Funny. I think the same rule applies in New Orleans...
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

on puke on the train ride home and then run to the next car on the next stop and pretend it never happened :laugh:

ahhh i miss NYC, can't wait to go back in august and get crunk with my people
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    1. Never go alone.
    2. Bring a friend to the bathroom.
    3. Drinks.... limit as best as possible, LOL
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    great anymore???
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter how fat or ugly the girls are, if they're willing to do a threesome with me, IT'S ON!!!!!
  • sshook990
    Options
    bump.....
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Don't fall off the bar stool.

Liquor before beer your in the clear...beer before liquor you will never be sicker!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    Find the oldest looking guy in the bar (there is always one), and you and your girls have free drinks all nite:drinker:
  • sglato
    sglato Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    When I go, I drink two amaretto sours.... thats it. It is my husband that always drinks more then me...and we make it a fun night.:blushing:
  • sshook990
    Options
    bump