Replies

• chenrytc2
    chenrytc2 Posts: 48
    Options
    You are freakin' AWESOME!
  • ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous. Amazing what you can achieve when you really put your mind to it. Well Done xxx
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Please continue being amazing.
  • mhoward685
    mhoward685 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for posting. Your success is giving others, including me, hope and encouragement.
  • hazeleyedgirl86
    hazeleyedgirl86 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wowowowow! You look Amazing!!!!!
  • betterme1291
    Options
    gorgeous!
  • CrystalX82
    CrystalX82 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow! So inspiring! You look absolutely beautiful! Plus curves! That's fantastic! Keep up your amazing lifestyle =)
  • alexandrite13
    alexandrite13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Im a similar size to your starting weight and an inch shorter so this was fantastic to see and read! I have a personal Q if it hasnt already been asked. Im terrified of super loose skin, was that a a problem for you? Or did you do anything special to keep it at bay?

thanks again for posting these! truly an inspiration!
  • Canbfit4life
    Canbfit4life Posts: 124
    Options
    you look great
  • marnet12
    marnet12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great story. You look amazing. Isn't it great to find the strength we never knew we had?
  • KathleenGreenfield
    KathleenGreenfield Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OMG! u look amazing ! well done. I'm still at week 1 but am doing great so far.
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    Girl you look amazing and you have curves left in exactly the right places!!! :)
  • CaggyLeCaz
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done on a great weight loss. This is very inspirational, thank you for sharing.
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    you have worked hard 70 lb is a lot to lose since January! You look awesome and you have a nice shapely body....
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Your shape is incredible!! You look SMOKIN hot!
  • donnab83
    donnab83 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your transformation is AMAZING! You really have done yourself proud! Congratulations! Your my new inspiration! ;)
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look amazing hun, well done. Love your dress in the second pic, its gorgeous
  • bingham1
    bingham1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    so impressive!!!!!! you look fantastic! I hope to have stomach like yours in the end! LOL
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    congrats!! thats freaking awesome :D
  • elsapm
    elsapm Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow...such an amazing transformation....you look gorgeous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!