I have reached my (first big) goal! *PIC*

Options

Replies

• dbevisjr
    dbevisjr Posts: 183
    Options
    Ehhmmm... Excuse me a moment while I retreive my chin from the floor. You look fabulous.
  • christamt
    christamt Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wow! Awesome work. You should be a model girl!! :flowerforyou:
  • bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I seriously think the dress you are wearing in your after picture was made JUST FOR YOU! You look amazing in it! Absolutely amazing! Rockin it girl! Good work!
  • yourwickedlies
    Options
    Wow - you AMAZING! And most of all, you look incredibly happy!
    Btw...I LOVE that dress!
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look great!
  • sjschacht
    sjschacht Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow! I am so inspired by your success. I have a good 100 pounds to burn off and seeing you makes me believe it will happen for me too. How did you start exercise when you were heavy? I have so many aches and pains, I can't imagine doing a boot camp let alone anything very strenuous. You have any ideas for me?
  • couldbeme
    couldbeme Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    well done u look so fifferent younger as well keep going ive only startedthis in june bit of a way to go yet x:bigsmile:
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    You look completely amazing, oh my goodness. you must be so proud of yourself. Just beautiful.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    I started this journey in the end of January. I ate and logged my food making no real changes. Slowly I started entering exercise and testing out the "complete your day" feature to see how much difference it would make. For the first time in my life I began exercising. I am now ADDICTED! I do bootcamp 4 ish days a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I constantly confuse my body. Different reps, different times of day, different foods, different anything. Just mix it up and ENJOY life along the way!

In January I weighed *260* and wore a size 24 pants.

Today I hit my goal of 70 pounds lost and weighed in at the lowest number of *188.8* and fit into some 12 jeans.

I have not seen these numbers since High School (more than ten years now). I have NEVER been skinny, but I know now that I have the tools to once and for all get into my healthy range for my height (5'4").

Last night I ran my first mile nonstop since, well, maybe ever. I wasn't even willing to try this in High School. I feel STRONGER both physically and mentally. I know that I am capable of so much more than I had ever dreamed.

I hope I didn't leave anything out, but if so feel free to ask! Also, feel free to add me. This site has been such an amazing support.

Screenshot2012-06-29at125538PM.png

SPECATULAR!!!

This so makes me tear up. GOOD FOR YOU!!!

You really look great in a horizontal striped dress. WOW!!!! No more black for you!! Wear those bright colors and show your personality and smile off. :D

So happy for you!1 Thanks for sharing your story.
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Outstanding progress and good luck continuing on your journey.
  • keri1908
    keri1908 Posts: 9
    Options
    You look amazing!You must have worked really hard to achieve that!Good for you girl! :wink: You've really inspired me!
  • heatherterp
    heatherterp Posts: 239
    Options
    you look awesome. the boot camp is it a dvd or a class? I really want to try it!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    you really look awesome!
  • ScarlettIsSpiffing
    ScarlettIsSpiffing Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing, well done ;)
  • ryansmom09
    ryansmom09 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing, you are a great inspiration. Oh and by the way, you are rocking that dress honey!
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look really great, love the dress in your goal pic! Great job!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Wooowwwzzaa!!! You look fantastic and I soooo love that colorful dress!!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    Very sexy indeed, love the dress. Keep up the GREAT work.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Great job in losing that amount of weight! You look great! (nice curves too! :wink:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!