Today was heartbreaking.

Options
13»

Replies

• Blaineyyy
    Blaineyyy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Whaaaat. You've smashed your goals! Don't ask so much of yourself. You didn't gain the weight overnight, so don't expect it to come off overnight either. Keep up the good work, and chin up. :flowerforyou:
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look like you are eating enough calories. 800-1100 calories per day is not enough especially if you are working out. With such a big deficit, when you do end up losing you will lose more muscle than fat. This may be why you are less satisfied with your body following the 11 lb loss, but just a guess. Success comes from eating well and exercising over a long period of time. If you are only setting goals for rapid loss, you aren't preparing yourself for long term success.
  • taylor0911
    taylor0911 Posts: 53
    Options
    Key quote in your post, "I have lost 11lbs "

That's whats you should be proud of and what should keep you going. I logged for 130 days and lost 14 pounds but I gained so much more in self esteem and happiness with my body.

Be proud of your loss and don't give up :)
  • MissCassieHughes
    MissCassieHughes Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go through the eat more etc. message boards to get ideas because I don't intentionally go below recommended cals. Just trying to stay within all nutritional goals and calories I struggle a bit with, but like I said tomorrows a new day and I am grateful I am losing!! I was just frustrated with no loss of inches but it's trying till I get the right 'fit'!!
  • MissCassieHughes
    MissCassieHughes Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Whaaaat. You've smashed your goals! Don't ask so much of yourself. You didn't gain the weight overnight, so don't expect it to come off overnight either. Keep up the good work, and chin up. :flowerforyou:

Love that