If someone calls me skinny one more time

Options
13»

Replies

• jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I would love to be called skinny hehe, although for a guy to be called that isn't good...I'm assuming Pantera is a heavy metal band? Ack!!! :tongue:
  • ItsPheebs
    ItsPheebs Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My friends say it too, but they just mean it as a compliment. They say I look good or other things, too. What KILLS me is when people say ... oh you're soooo lucky, I wish I could be skinny like you.

No luck in it. I worked my butt off!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    My friends say it too, but they just mean it as a compliment. They say I look good or other things, too. What KILLS me is when people say ... oh you're soooo lucky, I wish I could be skinny like you.

Agreed, this wasn't handed to us, we have worked our butts off thru the good and bad. Congrats to you!
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options

Agreed, this wasn't handed to us, we have worked our butts off thru the good and bad. Congrats to you!

Yep I have a friend who started to workout with me, but fell off after a few weeks, and has the nerve to ask how I lost so much weight, going to the gym 6 days a week isn't always easy but the results are great with all the hard work
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I agree that people say it as a compliment and they say it because they are used to the old you, but I find it so uncomfortable when people say it, I dont thnk I'm fat but being called skinny just makes me feel weird, and I automatically go to refute it
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Haha, I've had that a few times. Doesn't bother me much, though, as I know I'm not skinny and never plan to be!