What?! Duggars expecting 19th child?! Running out of "J" nam

Options
The family is expanding again!?

Please, let this woman get a rest. I hope she reaches early menopause.

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Im think it's insane!!! she's one of those women who misses being pregnant or having small babies in the house so keeps having more!!! i really do wonder if her hubby likes having all those kids and having to work his butt off to pay for everything... I have three and im worn out.. but yet i've noticed on the show all the older girls are doing all the house work and caring for the kids... makes me wonder about that mom...
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    gee-- somehow I'm thinking it's none of our business.
  • strongandfit
    Options
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/01/michelle-duggar-pregnant_n_273616.html

According to the Huffington Post, the Duggars family will have:

(if they breed at the same rate)

2nd generation = 400

3rd generation = 8,000

4th generation = 160.000

5th generation = 3.2 million

The family are followers of an Evangelical movement called Quiverful.
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options

Wow
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    One thing for sure, they should have at least one child that will take care of them when they are elderly.
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

I agree...:wink:
  • prohappy
    Options

Everyone has their right to opinions.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Just think, if it weren't for the media shoving it in our face, we wouldn't even know about it.
  • Sherry79
    Options
    I think if our tax dollars aren't supporting them and they aren't abusing their children in any way then if they want that many it's their choice. I just know better them than me:bigsmile:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options

In the sense that they are supporting themselves and not on the dole, it's not our business. However, the planet can only support so many people. It's irresponsible.
  • Marla64
    Options

In the sense that they are supporting themselves and not on the dole, it's not our business. However, the planet can only support so many people. It's irresponsible.

balderdash.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Just think, if it weren't for the media shoving it in our face, we wouldn't even know about it.

true enough...and they're right there with the reality show....

We know about it because they want us to know about it. There is an audience for them....it sells. When it stops selling, we'll stop knowing.

It will continue to boggle, however, how anybody can criticize how many children a family wants to have. Perhaps China would be a better choice?

:noway:
  • Marla64
    Options
    One thing for sure, they should have at least one child that will take care of them when they are elderly.

ha...but how to choose???
  • Marla64
    Options
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/01/michelle-duggar-pregnant_n_273616.html

According to the Huffington Post, the Duggars family will have:

(if they breed at the same rate)

2nd generation = 400

3rd generation = 8,000

4th generation = 160.000

5th generation = 3.2 million

The family are followers of an Evangelical movement called Quiverful.

actually, that's a rather heartening statistic....they're raising children to be sweet, productive, wholesome....our country could use 3.2 million more of em.

:drinker: to their fifth generation!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

AMEN
    :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

We know about it because they want us to know about it. There is an audience for them....it sells. When it stops selling, we'll stop knowing.

It will continue to boggle, however, how anybody can criticize how many children a family wants to have. Perhaps China would be a better choice?

Jeez, you act like you have 9 or sumptin:huh:

:flowerforyou: Love you Marla!!

( Oh and BTW.......I see 18 healthy, intelligent, respectful, loving children:smooched: )
  • Marla64
    Options

( Oh and BTW.......I see 18 healthy, intelligent, respectful, loving children:smooched: )

ha ....yes...LOL...in the spirit of full disclosure..... I am the mother to 9. Wanta make somethin' of it?
  • arewethereyet
    Options

How about all the people who chose not to have their 2.3 children? Can't they have the extras?:wink:
  • Marla64
    Options

How about all the people who chose not to have their 2.3 children? Can't they have the extras?:wink:

Is it up to 2.3 now?

Hmmm...whaddyaknow? I thought it was 2.2.

Go figure.:wink:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

ha ....yes...LOL...in the spirit of full disclosure..... I am the mother to 9. Wanta make somethin' of it?

I had 3 and was almost spat on.......which one would I chose to not have? 9 is what you are blessed with........just hold that nickel tight Ms Marla