Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    SW: 253.4 lbs (June 26)
    LW: 225.8
    CW: 222.4

Progress this week: - 3.4 lbs
    Total Progress: - 31.0 lbs

WOW!!! You are ROCKIN!!!! :drinker: Way to go!!!
  • 4mricandy
    4mricandy Posts: 159 Member
    June Starters? I guess I'm one!
    I started June 13 at 315 lbs.
    As of today I am 285 lbs!
    I have lost 30 lbs this summer and feel wonderful.
    Long ways to go, but I'll get there!

Congratulations to you!
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Time to pick myself up and start over.
    April 223 lbs
    Started MFP June 214
    CW 205

Was down to 199 by the end of July, but I quit logging my daily food and exercise and SIX of those "lost pounds" found me! :blushing:
  • I made some adjustments to my goals and decided to start weighing in on Wednesdays so I'll see you then :tongue:
  • Welcome back jklm! :flowerforyou:

SW: 182.4
    LW: 160.2
    CW: 159.6 :bigsmile:

I'm in the 150s!! It's not a big loss this week (only -0.6) but most of the week I was in the 161 range because of a lot of late suppers, so I was SO happy to see I'm out of the 160s!

The next week will be a huge challenge for me. I leave wednesday evening for Saskatoon, SK for work. This means 6 days of 18+ hour work days, and eating out almost every meal. Oh well, one bad week can't undo 3 months worth of work
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Hi there all ... I just got back from a weekend away ... family reunion ... what can I say ... 2 days in a car with no exercise and one day in between filled with lots and lots and lots of food with not too many healthy choices to be found. I did walk a lot and rode a peddle boat with my daughter for 1/2 hour so that killed a few calories. I haven't been near a scale at all so I'll check in the morning to see if there's been any damage done. I hope you all had a nice long weekend. Talk to you soon.
  • magglett
    SW 208.5
    LW 181.5
    CW 179.5

Lost 2lbs. this week ... even with the family reunion and TOM. Woo Hoo.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    1 pound lost. We went on a mini vacation and I didnt' log my food or exercise-so I'm happy with this.
    SW 185
    LW 146
    CW 145
    GW 135
    My grandson, Jake, is having his tonsils taken out today. He is only 2 so they are keeping him in the hospital over night. Hope he heals quickly.:frown:
  • magglett
    1 pound lost. We went on a mini vacation and I didnt' log my food or exercise-so I'm happy with this.
    SW 185
    LW 146
    CW 145
    GW 135
    My grandson, Jake, is having his tonsils taken out today. He is only 2 so they are keeping him in the hospital over night. Hope he heals quickly.:frown:

Awe ... my thoughts are with little Jake ... may he heal very quickly.
  • ilike2moveit
    SW 185
    LW 146
    CW 145
    GW 135

Awe ... my thoughts are with little Jake ... may he heal very quickly.
    Thanks! I appreciate that.
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    SW 208.5
    LW 181.5
    CW 179.5

Lost 2lbs. this week ... even with the family reunion and TOM. Woo Hoo.

Wow Magglett, in the 170's, that is so freaking awesome!!! You rock girl!!

Hope you had lots of fun at the reunion.

Tammy
  • datenshi
    SW 185
    LW 146
    CW 145
    GW 135

Poor sweetie, I hope it goes quick and easy and a quick recovery.
    Take care,
    Tammy
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    April 223 lbs
    Started MFP June 214
    CW 205

Was down to 199 by the end of July, but I quit logging my daily food and exercise and SIX of those "lost pounds" found me! :blushing:

It happens to all of us!!! What's important is that we keep plodding along :happy:

Good to see you back!!!
  • magglett
    April 223 lbs
    Started MFP June 214
    CW 205

It seriously happens to most of us ... no biggie in the long run ... glad to see you here ... welcome back.
  • magglett
    Hi there my friends ... Hope all is well in your life. I know it's Tuesday but it feels like a Monday here at work ... everyone has long faces here today. I think it's because there's not much sun happening here in Niagara Ontario. Oh well ... I have a 1 hour massage scheduled for after work today and I'm really looking forward to it ... then I'm housesitting for a friend of mine ... by tomorrow things will be back to normal for me for a while ... I hope. So far today I've done well with my eating ... breakfast = quaker's weight control oatmeal and a Timmy's coffee with milk ... lunch = chicken wrap with lettuce & tomatoes with no dressing, raw baby carrots, raw cauliflower, and yogurt with berries. Of course I'm drinking oodles of water too. How is everyone else's day going so far ... write if you get a chance.

tuesday17.gif
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Mags - YEAH for the 170's!:flowerforyou:

Schlieffen - Yeah for the 150's :flowerforyou:

Derocco - You are rockin' it! :drinker:

ilike2moveit - a lb on vacation is awesome! :flowerforyou: I will keep Jake in prayers. My 4 year old son had cleft lip surgery at 4months and nothing is worse then seeing them as they wake up...poor babies. My son is actually having oral surgery on Friday:cry:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Hey everyone! Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow! I've been feeling really, really good lately. I have so much more energy and I feel happier. My fiance even told me I seem much happier than I used to. he said it's like having the original me back. I think that's a compliment and I'll take it!!

I had to work all weekend so that went like a blur but I did great with my calorie intake. I only made it to the gym once but that's ok.

I had a bachalorette party Sat that I felt went terrible. There were a few people, me included who couldn't drink if we wanted and so we sat there watching everyone have amazing fun at each bar we went to. (We had to be there as we are in the bridal party.) That was crappy. :grumble:
  • datenshi
    Hey everyone! Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow! I've been feeling really, really good lately. I have so much more energy and I feel happier. My fiance even told me I seem much happier than I used to. he said it's like having the original me back. I think that's a compliment and I'll take it!!

That is such a wonderful compliment from your fiance. Wow, that is one of the best.

I am glad to hear you are feeling much better. Stay positive and have faith in yourself.

Take care,
    Tammy
  • ilike2moveit
    Mags - YEAH for the 170's!:flowerforyou:

Schlieffen - Yeah for the 150's :flowerforyou:

Derocco - You are rockin' it! :drinker:

ilike2moveit - a lb on vacation is awesome! :flowerforyou: I will keep Jake in prayers. My 4 year old son had cleft lip surgery at 4months and nothing is worse then seeing them as they wake up...poor babies. My son is actually having oral surgery on Friday:cry:
    Thank you! When I left the hosptial he was finally sleeping and I will be heading back to the hospital soon. Does your son need more than one surgery to correct the cleft lip? Is the oral surgery related? I'll be praying for you all as well.
  • ilike2moveit
    SW 185
    LW 146
    CW 145
    GW 135

Poor sweetie, I hope it goes quick and easy and a quick recovery.
    Take care,
    Tammy
    Thanks! Congrats on your weight loss-You're doing great!
This discussion has been closed.