JUNE STARTERS - Monday Weigh In - September 7

13»

Replies

• binkyb00
    binkyb00 Posts: 81 Member
    I hate you guys! Just kidding ofcourse, but I'm quite envious of everyone. I just started the last week of August, so I still have until end of October to see my result.

But again everyone CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE ALL MY INSPIRATION TO KEEP GOING! Sorry for the caps, but I'm so excited for everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Well, I haven't been exercising at all but I've managed to lose 1/2 pound. For those of you who are keeping up with me, the hubby and I started trying to conceive in August but I got my TOM today so I guess August wasn't our month :frown: Oh well, I'm feeling good about September!

SW: 134.5
    LW: 124.5
    TW: 124
    Wishing you lots of fertility in the month of September! :love:
    Thanks, I'll keep everyone updated :flowerforyou:
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Went camping at the weekend and ate loads of rubbish. It is hard when you can't find out the calories in advance. That and being on my TOM.
    Anyway didn't lose anything this week but did manage not to gain so being positive for the next week.

Well done to everyone who has lost this week. :laugh:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    thursday_06.gif
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    I can't remember if I weighed in or not...

SW 172
    LW 164
    CW 162

Bouncing the same two pounds around....for a couple weeks now. Good news is I packed away a bunch of clothes that no longer fit me...yay!
  • Just wanted to stop in and say hi to my fellow june starters! :flowerforyou: I haven't weighed in in two weeks! I'm back up to 159.

I've been really off-track lately. I quit my job to take a month off before i start nursing school and I have completely fallen out of my exercise routine and eating routine. It is soooo hard to lose weight and SO EASY to put it back on :grumble:

I know I have no one to "blame" but myself, but i am desperately trying to accept my body and i find that calorie counting and all this stuff, while it works tremendously in terms of actually losing pounds, it makes me so consumed with food that I just get obsessed and I'm not sure if that's healthy either. Any advice?

I also had switched to a 1200 calorie diet and now I switched back to a 1500 calorie diet (1 lb per week). I am 5'7" too so I'm not a small, tiny thing and I think I need to accept that I never will be! :laugh:

Well, I'm glad to see so many familiar faces still sticking with it- you guys are inspiration for me. xxx
  • magglett
    Hi everyone ... How are you all doing? I just got back from shopping ... my husband and I were out looking for a nice gift for his parents 50th anniversary ... we went around the mall for a couple of hours and I think we found something nice ... but of course we have to please all five siblings since we all put in together. Hopefully they agree since the party is in a week and a half ... in my opinion ... we're cutting it kind of close. Anyway ... my eating and exercise today went well ... made good choices. I'm really pooped after the stressful work day and shopping so I think I'll have a nice cup of herbal tea and then head off to bed. Talk to you all again soon.

063.jpg
  • magglett
    Okay .. It's Friday!! Just have to get through 8 hours of work then the weekend is all mine.
    friday109.gif
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Happy Friday Everyone!

Last night I did Week 1, Day 3 of the C25K and wow I can't believe how well I am doing. I thought I would have to do each week twice since I am so out of shape and have severely sedentery lifestyle (I work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week in front of a PC) but I am raring to go for week 2 which I do the first day of tomorrow.

I started going back to the gym a couple of days ago and am really enjoying it this time. I have always quit the gym because I always hated exercise with a passion but this time I am pretty into it.

The flip side to working out though is that everytime I start, I hit a plateau in the weight loss for at least a the first month so my amazing success rate is most likely going to slow down for awhile. But that doesn't matter because even if I am not losing lbs, I will be losing inches. yay!

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and take the time to eat well.

Tammy
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Better late than never...

I am only down 0.3 this week, so I consider that the same.

Positives are I treated my self to a bunch of new tops and sweaters for fall last night. All in medium!! I am going jean shopping tonight since both my fav's I can slip on and off without undoing them.

Negatives are that i am exhausted, but I know I need to power through and things will get better.

Hope everyone else is doing well! :smile:
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    That's right... 2lb GAIN. There's no excuse. Its all me... I have GOT to get my butt back up and moving!!!!!! I think I needed this really bad news on the scale to shake me up..... I'm getting back on my routine REGARDLESS OF TIME RESTRICTIONS ASAP... I'm going to make the time ... some how, some way.... I'm going to do it....
    kandyjo - You've always been so supportive of me and all of us June Starters. You are right about needing to make the time to get back to your routine. You ARE worth it! I know you WILL do it!!!
  • magglett
    Hi my friends ... today has been a very stress filled day with family junk. Sometimes I just want to run away. Anyway ... as my mom always use to say ... this too shall pass. It's funny that when things like this happen you just want to eat the fridge ... but I won't let that happen ... not when I've been feeling so good with the new eating habits. It's just not worth it to pig out now. I hope you're all doing well. Thanks for letting me vent a bit.

thanku.gif
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    That's right... 2lb GAIN. There's no excuse. Its all me... I have GOT to get my butt back up and moving!!!!!! I think I needed this really bad news on the scale to shake me up..... I'm getting back on my routine REGARDLESS OF TIME RESTRICTIONS ASAP... I'm going to make the time ... some how, some way.... I'm going to do it....
    kandyjo - You've always been so supportive of me and all of us June Starters. You are right about needing to make the time to get back to your routine. You ARE worth it! I know you WILL do it!!!

Thank you so VERY much!!! YOu're too awesome!! :heart:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Hi my friends ... today has been a very stress filled day with family junk. Sometimes I just want to run away. Anyway ... as my mom always use to say ... this too shall pass. It's funny that when things like this happen you just want to eat the fridge ... but I won't let that happen ... not when I've been feeling so good with the new eating habits. It's just not worth it to pig out now. I hope you're all doing well. Thanks for letting me vent a bit.

thanku.gif

I hope things are going better for you!! I know the "eat the whole fridge" feeling :grumble: been there....
    I'm so glad that you are keeping yourself on track. YOu are doing much better than I am in that area.:heart:
  • 4mricandy
    4mricandy Posts: 159 Member
    Joined Jun 13 2009

SW: 315 lbs (June 13)
    LW: 284
    CW: 280.4

Progress this week: - 3.6 lbs
    Total Progress: - 35.0 lbs :drinker:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Joined Jun 13 2009

SW: 315 lbs (June 13)