Cathe Fans Part 5

Options

Replies

• lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

My workout this morning was P30 Perfect Pump Lower Body. These workouts continue to be fun. :)

Laurel, Great job with the workouts! I'm glad to hear that your joints are happy with this new to you way of doing your workouts. Hopefully you will get through the reduced cardio once you are not lifting heavy. I so enjoy lifting the heavy weight, so it is hard to think of doing a metabolic workout. Of course that is something that I try to put in periodically. It does shake up those muscles. Thanks so much for reminding me of the Pure Strength. I for sure will be pulling that one out, because I have always loved that series. Guess that is going to be one of the things I work on this weekend. This is a big help, I really want to focus on the weights, but need those shorter workouts. Sometimes the express workouts that Cathe has on her DVD's really are not that effective.

Thelma, First off great news on your shoulder! Love the workouts, is this a new instructor that you are trying out? Nice that you where able to use your weighted vest. That time has really passed quickly, well at least for me it seems fast. You have had to deal with all the pain, so I'm sure that it has seemed to be a longer ordeal. My weekend will be cleaning, and sewing. :D Sorry that you had to deal with the smoke again. How much longer are they going to be doing these controlled burns? They are saying snow for tomorrow evening into Friday morning for us. :p

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was STS Meso 2 Disc 21/Back and Biceps followed by Cathe Live Cardio Core Express.

Thelma, great workouts. You are making such great progress with your shoulder. I feel for that lady you met. That has to be so frustrating. I am so glad you are not in that position. It was surprisingly chilly again this morning, but I think this is the end of that for now. I can’t believe they are doing so many controlled burns right now. If they are doing the same here, it, thankfully, isn’t anywhere near us. But I suppose that is probably because we live in a more urban area.

Laurie, great workout. I am glad you are enjoying the P30 workouts. I am glad you liked the Pure Strength suggestion. I agree about the premixes in some of Cathe’s series. I remember trying a couple from the Gym Style workouts (I think you have done premixes from that series as well), and the transitions between exercises was horrible. There was, literally, no time to set up between exercises which meant pausing a lot which, ultimately, defeated the time saver benefit…at least in part. I don’t like workouts that frustrate me like that. B) If I think of any more options, I will let you know.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,514 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I had a really blah day. I had no energy or appetite. I had to force myself to eat. It was very strange because I didn't feel sick. My lower body is feeling the leg workout I did on Tuesday while wearing the weighted vest!
    In the afternoon I felt sick and tired of doing PT and didn't want to do it, but I finally forced myself to do it. I think this is part of feeling blah all day.
    I did a walking session in the morning and one in the afternoon in addition to my PT.

Here's some info on controlled fires.
    https://southernforests.org/resources/campaigns-initiatives/prescribed-fire-in-the-south/

Laurie, great workout! I'm glad you're enjoying that program!

Kaleigh is the new instructor I found two weeks ago that I mentioned to you because she has lots of under 40-minute workouts. Her channel is called Kaleigh Cohen Strength.
    It sounds like you have a nice weekend planed. I like to clean up when DH is not at home for some reason.
    The controlled burns seem to happen in the spring, summer and fall around here.
    Three months haven't felt like a long time because I'm making good progress.

Laurel, great workouts!

I am so thankful for the great progress I've made with my shoulder. That poor woman seemed to have accepted the fact that she needs a repeat shoulder surgery.
    It was chilly here this morning and that was the end of that cold spell. Our forecast is showing us dropping to 29 on Saturday night, though.
    There are probably controlled fires in your area, but not near you.

See you tomorrow,
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

My workout this morning was P30 Perfect Flow: Mobility Basics. This one felt really good for the hips. I'm getting better and better with my stretching. Imagine that. :D

Laurel, Nice Workouts! I did do the Gym Style express workouts. You have to have a sheet of paper with a list of exercises and weights in order to do those. Otherwise like you said, the pause button is being used a lot. I think the weight work in 4DS is around 30 min. also. I'm going to start with total body next week, and work at 4 weeks for that. Move onto upper/lower and then the splits. I'm not sure that one body part will be in my scope, but never say never. ;)

Thelma, Dang on not feeling well, I hope that you feel better today. Everyone in this office seems to be coughing or sniffing. Good job with getting your walks and PT done. Yes now I remember you mentioning her. I will check her out, I'm enjoying having the variety in instructors lately.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a 45 minute spin and Cathe Live Strong and Fit Core and Stretch. I enjoyed both workouts a lot today.

Thelma, I am sorry about the blah day. Take care of yourself and listen to your body. Hopefully you will feel better soon. I think we do have some controlled burns, but not particularly close to us. But the sunrise this morning showed a bright red sun, and, to me, that usually means smoke in the air. Thankfully nothing is impacting our air quality too much.

Laurie, great workout. I toyed with doing that one today but opted for the live workout. I am trying to bring more stretching back to my workouts with these shorter cardio sessions, which is a very positive thing. I had thought about the 4DS workouts, and that also brings in the Fit Split strength workouts, which are so good. I think you will have plenty of options! :)

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi ladies, what a difference a day makes! I was back to my normal self on Thursday. I think my body was on strike!

My workouts were walking, Mobility and Kaleigh Cohen Lean Legs with Resistance Bands. This would've been better with the weighted vest, so I'll have to remember that for the next time I do this workout.

I don't think I'll be graduating from PT just yet, but I'm actually glad about it. I was concerned that I wouldn't know how to progress to more advanced exercises on my own. Today I was given a 5lb bar for my lat pullovers, a 4lb increase in weight! I was also given 3 light resistance exercises and I was cleared to do modified pushups.

Friday is expected to be a rainy day. I hope it is because the pollen count was almost 2000 points!
    We had another controlled burn day, and the valley was full of smoke again.

Laurie, great workout! I love that mobility workout!

Thankfully, I'm not sick. I hope your sick workers stay away from you!

Laurel, great workouts!

I think my body just needed a break. It was weird for sure.
    That red definitely sounds like there could be smoke in the air. I think the only thing impacting our air quality is the high pollen count.

Have a great weekend!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Today was RAW Box for you Waistline. Truly a fun workout, and it was all standing waist work. I did use my 1lb egg weights, and Kelly suggested ankle weights, so that went on also. All the movements where controlled, so doing kicks with ankle weights was doable. Of course having those on made me concentrate on my balance a lot more. Guess that was the point to incorporate the core. :D

DH is heading up north today, and of course we have at least 4 inches of snow on the ground right now. It isn't snowing anymore up north, so his drive should be fine. Getting out of town will be the hard part.

Laurel, Great job with those workouts! I like the sound of that live workout. Thanks for the FitSpilt option, I keep forgetting about that series of workouts. I'm also looking at some of the Kelly workouts, just in case. I really do enjoy mixing up my instructors. May stick with Kelly for the boxing type workouts, and Cathe for the weight.

Thelma, Love that you are feeling so much better, guess the body just needed a rest. Awesome job with the workouts! Nice that you are getting such good progress, and of course getting to advance the amount of weight. The coughing lady isn't in the office today. It's actually going to be quiet in here, most of the people opted to work from home or take the day off.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a quick 15 minute spin, 2.0 Trisets Total Body and the core work from 4DS Kickbox. That total body workout was tough today! Every time I do one of the 2.0 Total Body workouts, I marvel that we did a three week rotation doing three of these workouts each week. What were we thinking? :D

Thelma, great workouts. I am so glad you are feeling better. Sounds like your body just needed a day off. We are supposed to get rain here as well. My allergies are out of control right now. This is, hand’s down, the worst allergy season I have had. So rain will be good. :) I am glad you are going to be able to get PT for a little while longer. Like you, I would really be worrying about how to progress alone back to the level you were at pre-injury. But it sounds like you continue to make wonderful progress.

Laurie, sounds like a great workout. I really love workouts that focus a bit on balance, even if indirectly. I hope your DH has a great trip up north and the snow doesn’t impact him too much. Enjoy your ‘free’ weekend!

See you Monday.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi ladies! I hope you had a nice weekend. Ours was busy with house chores and I over did it with my arm.
    My workouts this weekend were walking, mobility, standing abs and leg day.

Laurie, I love the sound of that Waistline workout! Good job!
    I hope your DH made it safely up north. I'm sure your mom loved the company.
    I'm glad the coughing lady was off on Friday.

I really think my body needed a break.

Laurel, great workouts! It was a little crazy to do three total body workouts a week, but we were totally into the groove of things. I can't wait to be able to do a rotation with you again.

I need to listen to my body and not fight it when it needs a break. We got 6/10" of rain on Friday. We are due for more rain on Tuesday and thunderstorms are in the picture.

Thankfully my allergies aren't too bad, but even the dogs sneeze when we take them outside!
    My PT told me that I should be able to start some strength training at 16 weeks. I'll be 13 weeks on Thursday. I see my surgeon on Tuesday one last time for my three month follow up.

Have a great week!
    Thelma
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I hope you enjoyed the weekend. DH made it home on Saturday only to leave again this morning. But it was nice having him here for those two days and, after Friday when he gets home again, it looks like he will be home for several weeks before his next trip, which makes me happy. We spent his time home doing some chores and running errands and sitting on the deck watching the birds and squirrels. It was very nice.

For workouts, on Saturday I did Cathe’s LIS Yoga Max, which I have not done in many years. Yesterday was KickMax, which confirmed I was in the mood for oldies this weekend. :) Today was 2.0 Upper Body 1 and a 30 minute spin.

Thelma, great workouts, but I am sorry you overdid it with your shoulder and chores. Hopefully everything is okay and you recover quickly. I was thinking the same thing about doing a rotation together again this weekend when I was mentally considering whether I do a full STS 1 and 2 rotation after I finish this rotation. I was wondering if my plan would get me to where you are healed enough to start doing a planned rotation again. No pressure of course!! Right now if I do a combined STS rotation, I think it would take me until November so there are miles to go before then. :) And I still am not sure I am going to do it. It seems…..a lot. But I have a few weeks and a vacation with DH to take before I have to decide. B) We are supposed to get high winds and rain tonight. I don’t know if the same storm is headed your way but if so, I hope it isn’t too bad.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm going to see my shoulder surgeon on Tuesday morning for my three month follow up and final visit with him. I can't wait to hear what the doctor has to say about my progress and what I should be doing next.

It's pretty windy here tonight. We're expecting 'showers' from 11 am to 5pm.

My workouts on Monday were Tracy Steen Sweaty Cardio Core, Walking, and Mobility. Tracy's workout was high impact with low impact modification. The high impact wasn't crazy high impact. Since I've been cleared to jump, I decided to test how my shoulder would handle jumping. One of the first exercises were jumping jacks. I tried two jumping jacks, and it didn't feel safe, so I quickly dialed it down to low impact. Any other jumping I kept low to the ground to make sure I landed softly. I was a little winded but not nearly at the level I expected to be for not having done a workout like this in three months. It felt great. She did some planks, and I did the modified version on my knees.

Laurel, great workouts! I am so glad you and your DH were able to at least spend the weekend together, and that he'll be home for a few weeks, soon.

My yearly reminder to put out the hummingbird feeders came out today. You should see the little guys before we do. I can't wait to see them.

Thankfully, my shoulder is recovering a little faster when I irritate it. I discovered that the squeeze ball that came with my sling is very good for massaging those irritated areas. I of course, just discovered this yesterday! Better late than never! LOL

Doing a full STS 1 & 2 rotation will be pretty intense. If you do it, you'll need to factor in deloading weeks along the way to give your body a break. I really hope that by November I'll be ready to do a rotation.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Had a busy day yesterday so didn't have a chance to get online. I had a very enjoyable weekend by myself, we ended up having about 6 inches of snow. Yesterday we had lots of rain, so the only snow that is left are snow banks. DH's trip went well, and he took my Mom to see Dad, grocery shopping and then they headed to a family owned cheese factory. ;) I knw that my mom would suggest the cheese stop to DH, since he is a huge fan.

We have a friend that is now in hospice. He was getting out of the car and fell. He hit his head really hard on the concrete. He was not all that healthy, and the combination of hitting his head and the meds that he is on where not a good combo. He had a really bad brain bleed.

My workout yesterday was Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp, and I took this down to low impact. Still got in a really good calorie burn. I was of course inspired to do that one by Laurel mentioning the series. :D This morning I did Kelly's 30 Min to Fitness Sculpting Rx Workout 1. This is a heavy total body workout.

Laurel, Awesome job on all the workouts! I don't have the yoga max workout, but now that you mentioned max, I might have to put in some of the Stretch Max routines in my weeks. Glad to hear that your DH enjoyed the time at home. I'm sure he will be looking forward to not flying around the country for a little while. Nice that you where able to just enjoy your deck during that time. Those STS 2.0 total body workouts are some good ones. It probably helped that the total body workouts where all at the beginning. I really want to do that one again, because doing those total body workouts really did make a difference in my body. I guess I would have to psych myself up to get out of bed on my first alarm, instead of hitting the snooze. :D

Thelma, Great job with all the workouts! Glad to hear that your shoulder is okay. Nice that you are able to do some jumping. The coughing lady was not here yesterday, but she will be here for the next three days. I seriously don't know why she is here, but my boss thinks it is necessary to have her here. She is with a company that we contract out some of our facility work. Of course she is still coughing really bad. :# Hope all goes well with you appointment this morning.

Have an awesome day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was 2.0 Lower Body 1, 2.0 Standing Metabolic Core and Cathe Live Box and Burn. It all felt good.

Thelma, great workouts and yay for being able to do some impact! I bet it felt good just to get your body moving differently again. I hope all goes well with the doctor today. I bet he is impressed by your progress. Our wind last night didn’t get as bad as I thought it would, but we had quite a storm. I heard lightening flash in the middle of the night and I would have sworn it struck across the street. It might have, but I woke up to news that the road on the back side of our hill was closed to two downed trees so it might have been there. If I do a 1.0/2.0 rotation, one thing I have learned is NOT to combine workouts from both programs in a week. It really is too much. Right now I am thinking of four six weeks blocks with a week off in between each six weeks. Every week of those six weeks would feature a different style of lifting. For example, I would do Meso 1 Week 1 for a week, then 2.0 Total Body for a week, then Meso 2 Week 1 for a week, then 2.0 Upper/Lower, Meso 3 Week 1, and 2.0 Total Body workouts. During the second six week phase I would do week 2 workouts from STS 1 and so on. This approach sounds way more appealing to me than doing any of the workouts in large chunks (like all of Meso 1 followed by 3 weeks of 2.0 Total Body, etc). But, like I said, I am not convinced at the moment, but I think I am in just one of those phases where no rotation sounds great right now. :# So it isn’t like I have come up with anything that appeals more. :D

Laurie, great workouts. I love that kickboxing workout. I agree about the effect of the 2.0 Total Body workouts. Honestly, it is the positive impact these STS workouts (all of them) have on my body that is compelling me to stick with them. I just love feeling this strong, and it helps in so many ways in my life. I am glad your DH enjoyed his weekend, and I am glad you did too! But I am sorry to hear about your friend. That is just so sad.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi ladies! Long day today. I as exhausted after PT. My workouts were walking, mobility and slow flow yoga. I did MUCH better this time around.

My doctor was happy with my progress and he and his assistant were impressed with my internal rotation. Apparently, the internal rotation by taking your arm to the back with the thumb pointing upwards is the last motion you recover. I've been working hard at getting this movement back and it has paid off. Just last week I had to totally assist my right hand with my left just to place it across my lower back. Today, I was able to touch almost right below my shoulder blades.
    I am going back to yoga next week. I just won't do full planks just yet.
    I asked the doctor if I could go back to yoga and start lifting. He said he was OK for me to progress to those things, but that I had to check with my PT for that. I spoke with my PT about yoga and he cleared me for yoga. We have started resistance training, so I'm sure baby weights are just around the corner.
    The doctor was concerned that doing my PT everyday could be too much, but I checked with my PT and he doesn't think the type of movements I'm doing are too much. If I were lifting weights, then I'd have to have rest days.

My PT went well, and I graduated to stronger resistance bands. I also got three exercises with the BodyBlade in three sets of 1 minute each. This was very hard. Here are Bob and Brad showing some of the exercises.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjuIqenR1CE

Our forecast was seriously wrong! We got a lot of rain, and it started early in the morning. I forgot to check the gauge.

A lady I know invited me to her home to work on a craft project. We'll be doing a sun catcher type of thing with a picture frame. I am totally craft challenged, so I'm sure we'll get a few laughs about that. She owns and boards horses, so hopefully I'll get to meet them.

Laurie, I'm so glad you had an enjoyable weekend and that your DH and your mom had a nice time together too.

I'm so sorry about your friend in hospice. How sad.
    I wonder if the coughing lady has pneumonia. I had a co-worker with a bad cough, and he had pneumonia.

Great workouts!

Laurel, great workouts! I have to remember to try that Standing Metabolic Core workout!

It sure felt great being able to move my body differently.

I don't think we had a thunderstorm. I am so thankful for the rain!
    OMG how scary about the lighting striking so close to your house and those downed trees!
    I really like the sound of the rotation you're thinking of doing, Laurel! Maybe you need a break from Cathe workouts. I still think you should do a Caroline Girvan rotation. I can send you my Epic I rotation calendar, which includes the workouts time.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

This morning I did STS 2.0 Mobility Basics 2 & Standing Abs: Metabolic Core.

Laurel, Love the workouts! Crazy that we did the same core workout. :D That sounds like a really bad storm. We only had lots and lots of rain yesterday. This morning it's super windy and in the high 20's. Sure has been a crazy winter for us, well now it is spring. Very interesting concept with combining the two series. I'm hoping by the time you decide to do that rotation, I will be retired. :D I'm hoping that I can get out of here this year, but we will see how it goes with the finance person. Thinking of pulling out a Jessica total body workout for tomorrow. I have not done one of her workouts in a long time.

Thelma, Great job with the workouts! So glad to hear that your doctor was happy with your results. I had a feeling that he would be happy with your progress. So far today the coughing lady isn't doing to bad, now I'm just annoyed with her typing. I miss the guy who was here not to long ago. He took another job for his program rotation. I'm better with co workers that are men. :D I can see how that body blade would be a great way to work that shoulder.

Have a awesome day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a 45 minute spin followed by 20 minutes of Peloton Pilates.

Thelma, great workouts. I am glad your appointment went well. If you can get your hand that far up your back, you are doing amazing! No doubt it will be nice to be able to go back to yoga. I have never seen a body blade before but definitely see how that would work the shoulder. You might be right that I need a break from Cathe for a minute. I will give that some thought over the next few weeks. I forgot to mention yesterday that we are already in our hummingbird migration period and have been since March 15…..but no little guys yet that we have seen. But we have our feeders out for them just in case.

Laurie, great workout. Sounds like a great combo. I really hope you are able to retire this year. That would be so amazing. I think if I do this STS combo, I will be starting in May, and I think you probably won’t be retired by then. :) But I can give it a trial run and maybe sometime when you are retired and Thelma is healed, we can all tackle a rotation together.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi ladies, I had another long day and I was incredibly exhausted. I had to drag my body to my exercise room to do my PT and a walking workout.

I went to a lady's horse farm to work on a picture frame suncatcher today. I was gone for 5.5 hours. I was exhausted! Thank God I had a small picture frame, or I would still be there! LOL. Her farm is 20 minutes from my house. It was a nice drive through the country roads and a nice change of pace for hermit me.

Laurie, great workouts!
    I'm glad the coughing lady wasn't too bad. I can understand being annoyed at someone's typing and how guys are better to work with.

Laurel, Nice workout combo!

Thanks so much. I can't always get my hand that far up my back. I have to be seriously warmed up for it to happen, but it happens!
    I am thinking of returning the bodyblade thing I bought because it's heavier than the one I use at PT, and I can hardly get the thing to move with the new exercises.

I really think you would enjoy Caroline's programs, if you can get past the fact that her warmup is a different video. Her workouts are just as challenging as Cathe's if not more at times.

I usually don't see hummingbirds until April, but I still have the feeders out at the end of March.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma

Thanks so much Laurie. I was happy to hear that my hard work with my shoulder has paid off.
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

This morning my workout was RAW Lift with Cardioacceleration #4. This was a good workout, and it had low impact cardio moves mixed in.

Our friend that was in hospice has passed.

We will be heading out on vacation in a couple of weeks. I'm going to be doing a week of Jessica until then, and then tackling a rotation when I return. I think Thelma has inspired me to do Caroline's workouts again, and I'm probably going to do Iron.

Laurel, Love the workouts! Glad that you will be the tester on that rotation. You are right I will not be retiring before the end of the year at least. My 25 year anniversary is in September, so it will be sometime after that or when I turn 62. That will be next year. I'm sure that you would enjoy the Caroline workouts. She is all dumbbells, so I will be pulling out my barbell for the hip thrusts. Putting dumbbells on my hips just doesn't work very well with that much weight.

Thelma, Dang on the exhausting day of crafting. ;) Glad that you where able to get your PT in though. I really do like Caroline's workouts too, just wish those warm ups where included in the workout. I was able to figure out how to make youtube go right from the warm up to the workout. You have to make a playlist for that day, and tag the warm up and then the workout. Youtube will roll right into the workout.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was 2.0 Upper Body 2 followed by Cathe Live Live Me Some Cardio Kickboxing. This was one of those [increasingly rare] days where I felt so strong and so energetic during both workouts, which are both close to an hour long. :o I took fully advantage of it, but don’t think I will be feeling the same tomorrow. :)

Thelma, sounds like a long craft session! But I am glad you enjoyed the time out of your house. Great job getting your walking and PT in. If I could get over the hump of starting a Caroline rotation, I have no doubt I would find them to be fantastic. But there is a reason I have done Cathe workouts almost exclusively for 26 years…..I am, at my core, a person who doesn’t experiment too much. This is why meal planning is so challenging for me because, left alone, I really just don’t care too much whether I eat the same thing week in and out. And the same can be said for exercise. But I will try! :)

Laurie, great workout. But I am so sorry to hear about your friend. That is heartbreaking. It sounds like you can start a countdown toward retirement though, even if you do wait until 62. That’s like 16 or so months away, right? That will pass in a flash.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi ladies, my workouts on Thursday were walking, mobility and Tracy Steen Legs.

It was windy practically all day here and it was also cold.

I graduated to six lbs. on the lat pulldown exercise. This is the only weighted exercise I do. I'll start going to PT once a week next week. I was so much better with the bodyblade exercises today. I decided to invest in a bodyblade and return the knockoff one I bought because it's heavy and not flexible enough. My PT says that I should never stop doing the shoulder exercises, so the investment will be worth it.

Laurie, great workout!

I'm really sorry about your friend's passing.

How exciting about your vacation! Are you going to see your FL friends? It's also exciting that you're getting very close to your retirement! DH hopes to work three more years, but his new boss is making him want to retire ASAP. The woman is driving the entire staff crazy. Of the 22 years he's worked there, this is the first time I've seen him frustrated. I hear their conference calls and even I get frustrated.

I can't wait to be able to do a Caroline rotation again! I didn't mind at all that the warm-up was a separate video, but it would be nice to have it included in the workout itself. Good job figuring out how to get the warm-up roll right into the workout! Are you saying you have to make a playlist for every day? Her programs are 50 days I believe.

The crafting shouldn't have taken that long, but we had no strategy, and the lady likes to talk. I had figured out a strategy in the beginning and decided to go with the lady's method. I only finished my little project because I eventually went back to my original strategy. Given the size of my project it would've taken me less than two hours with my strategy! Live and learn!!!

Laurel, great workouts! Those were long workouts! Good for you!!

It was a long conversation more than a craft session. I wasn't bored and didn't feel tired until after I got home.

I started experimenting with other trainers because of Laurie. I am glad I did. I think that after our long 2.0 rotation I really needed a break from Cathe. My body responded quite nicely to the change too.
    I would eat the same thing every week if I weren't married. When I was single, I ate a lot of the same things every week. I still eat the same breakfast week after week.

Happy Easter ladies!
    Thelma