Late Night Snackers Challenge July 2012

Options

Replies

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,954 Member
    Options
    Me: 12
    LNS: 4

I was able to put-away the "snackies" before the late-night hour struck! SCORE 1 for Me!!
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 14 ✓
    LNS: 2
  • toffee322
    toffee322 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    hope it's not too late to join.......... my biggest problem is binging at night too.. i always always want to snack!!!!! arggh.. it's annoying to lose self control :(

i will start tonight.. hope i can get some motivation and encouragement :/
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    Me 13
    LNS 3✓

I gotta get back on track.

WELCOME toffee322 :smile:
  • MonicaLee92
    MonicaLee92 Posts: 222
    Options
    This is something im trying hard on too! Good job and keep it going!
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    July 13 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 14 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 15 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 16 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Ate a big tub of Butter Popcorn at the Movies...but made sure I did not LNS :) Computer down couldn't log
    July 17 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Can't believe it is OVER the Hump for July already...time is moving

Tired...got up at 4am (Pacific Time...San Francisco)...stayed up cause wanted to attend a business presentation 40 miles away. Commute traffic was horrendous...sleepy...and had to keep myself awake...but knew I wasn't going to make presentation so FINALLY got off an exit and headed home...Sheesh...I don't miss Commute Traffic...Great on NO LNS...Hope everyone is doing good, too! But don't give up! Keep Going!
  • debilang
    Options
    hope it's not too late to join.......... my biggest problem is binging at night too.. i always always want to snack!!!!! arggh.. it's annoying to lose self control :(

i will start tonight.. hope i can get some motivation and encouragement :/

I joined late, too...but it is a continuation of last month which I stopped logging in. I am reading a book about mindless eating. I made a checklist which makes me accountable. I say I won't eat anything after 8pm...and I can check my day off if I did not LNS. Habit is the only thing that will get us to STOP LNS...Good Luck...you can do it! I drink tea, or water...or brush my teeth...or just go to bed...heheh! Take care! :flowerforyou:
  • debilang
    Options
    Day 17 on July's LNS

LNS. 0.5. (bloody hell thats good)

Me. 15.5

Off to bed now again to see if I can cram in some more sleep. 2 days till holidays and lovely warm sun, yay :drinker:

Well done everyone.ths group is keeping me strong :wink:

Your doing GRREAT, Kate!! 2 more days :)
  • toffee322
    Options
    i did it again! last night was the first night i joined this and i already did it.. i snacked on cashew which is my weakness! they are healthy but i always eat way too much.. i can't stop. they are so good and they keep me satisfied! sigh.. i weight myself and gained 3 lbs.. i already logged today's meals and hope it keeps it that way and i don't add more to it! i really need more motivation and determination!!! :(

day 1 - failed. :(
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 14
    LNS: 3 ✓

Here was my attitude last night: "Well, I've only snacked twice this month, so what the hell." :ohwell: Bad attitude for sure!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 13
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Off to Kenya today so no logging for 2 weeks. Best of luck everyone.
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 15 ✓
    LNS: 3
  • madaboutdisney
    Options
    I love this challenge and this perfect. Am I too late to join. I am going to stop eating after 8pm.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 14
  • toffee322
    Options
    Me: 1
    LNS: 1
    i just started couple days ago..
    did it last night!!!! :)
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I have been out of control and have lost track. I'll give July my best guess:
    Me: 4
    LNS: 14
    With this track record, I can't help but have a better month in August!
    Zaza
  • carrot1965
    Options
    This would be right up my alley if I had the will power. How do you get it? Yes I want to lose the weight. I gotta try. I promise I will do the best I can to not eat anything after 10:00 and anything that I eat after 7:00 will be healthy.
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too!

Starting tonight:
  • debilang
    Options
    This would be right up my alley if I had the will power. How do you get it? Yes I want to lose the weight. I gotta try. I promise I will do the best I can to not eat anything after 10:00 and anything that I eat after 7:00 will be healthy.

You can do this! Will Power is willing to be Accountable...I know...because it took me a couple of tries (okay maybe more)...but, now I have a checklist every night, and this Group that I log and share that I did not LNS :smile: It may be difficult the first few days...but...I want to head down again in my weight loss goal...and have been successful just in this last week... Stick with us...and GOOD LUCK :flowerforyou: