So who has Tattoos ?

Options

Replies

• yojaseyrae
    yojaseyrae Posts: 38
    Options
    yes!! i'm 18 and BIG tattoos, this is my latest one and currently my favourite...

16gh9g5.jpg

then i've got my whole left thigh done front and back (not finished in this picture)

vgsv1d.jpg

i've also got lyrics on my right thigh saying

"I'm puzzled by people
    Loving isn't easy
    You can't google the
    Solutions to people's feelings"

i love tattoos

You have GORGEOUS ink!!!
    I love it

thank you so much!!
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Love my ink ... it has special meaning to me.
    Have the second one picked out :smile:
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    16 and counting!

32412.jpg
    IMG_20110507_150148.jpg
    398094_10150536087167969_506957968_8748782_304582461_n.jpg
    6250_102523444577_512094577_1946718_1093813_n.jpg

That piece on your left arm looks sweet! It has a nice flow to it.

Thanks! My tattoo artist/friend drew it on my arm with a pen and then just did the rest based on a basic idea I told him I wanted. :bigsmile:
  • menletti
    menletti Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 53. Have a tat on my ankle and i also had eyeliner tatoo'd around my eyes.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I have 3 with plans for more.

Here's one...Sorry pic is so big!! I don't know how to adjust it.

252268_750228950170_198582345_n.jpg
  • ashleyacee
    ashleyacee Posts: 118
    Options
    My first tattoo that is very meaningful to me =) On my ribs, it says "prisoner" the r you can't see well because of how im laying
    f1d34766657611e180d51231380fcd7e_6.jpg
  • samairon
    samairon Posts: 46
    Options
    I have 3 that I got when I was around 16/17. I'm hoping to get a new one soon.
  • dcsump2
    dcsump2 Posts: 73
    Options
    <
    Always tossed around the idea of getting this guy (or at least the "S") on my shoulder but I can't get over the whole "permanent" thing. :ohwell:

i have 22 and don't regret any,tattoos are only as permanent as life itself and last time i checked we are all dying.....just saying ;)

I see what you're saying. But I think it's obvious I meant it the way you've put it, "as permanent as life itself." It's with me until I die, so for this body it's permanent.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I work in the corporate office of a large hotel chain. I have lots of ink. I also served my country as a United States Marine. I am far from trashy or classless.
    IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    381644_271255432921672_177664515614098_681163_519312496_n1.jpg
    download-1.jpg
    IMG_9660.jpg
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    At the moment a lot of friends/family are seeking expensive treatment to get rid of tattoos they got when the fad was very popular.

Well, you should know, this "fad" is centuries old and is still "very popular".

Please go ahead and change your profile name to "ignoramous" that way we are well prepared next time... better yet... ignore list

That's exacty what I did - put her on ignore.
  • tat2oodmonster
    Options
    tattoo4.jpg
    beckiehurr.jpg
    tattoo2.jpg
    tattoo1.jpg
    tattoo3.jpg

Yeah I just finished nursing school..seriously..you can have a good life and do whatever you want in life no matter what stereotypes are around. I WANT TO LIVE LIFE FOR ME! NOT OTHER PEOPLE..this is how I want to look..why would I live for anyone but myself? LOVE THE LIFE YOU LIVE LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE!!!!
  • Emmarogers2008
    Options
    You are stunning. and as for the ink some of the best i've seen very vibrant and even though there is alot of it it's not at all cheap or tacky.
    tattoo4.jpg
    beckiehurr.jpg
    tattoo2.jpg
    tattoo1.jpg
    tattoo3.jpg

Yeah I just finished nursing school..seriously..you can have a good life and do whatever you want in life no matter what stereotypes are around. I WANT TO LIVE LIFE FOR ME! NOT OTHER PEOPLE..this is how I want to look..why would I live for anyone but myself? LOVE THE LIFE YOU LIVE LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE!!!!
  • CruellaClo
    CruellaClo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I work in the corporate office of a large hotel chain. I have lots of ink. I also served my country as a United States Marine. I am far from trashy or classless.
    IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    381644_271255432921672_177664515614098_681163_519312496_n1.jpg
    download-1.jpg
    IMG_9660.jpg

YOU ARE A SEXY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. Your ink is slamming.
    Thank you for serving.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Some amazing pics on here! Love this thread! :-)

I have 11 tattoos, chest piece in progress. When that's finished I will be carrying on with my sleeve. :-D
  • tat2oodmonster
    Options
    You are stunning. and as for the ink some of the best i've seen very vibrant and even though there is alot of it it's not at all cheap or tacky.
    tattoo4.jpg
    beckiehurr.jpg
    tattoo2.jpg
    tattoo1.jpg
    tattoo3.jpg

THANKS SO MUCH!!

• tat2oodmonster
    Options
    thanks for the love! I want tattooed people..especially women..to know that there is no shame in how they look..as being married with a 3 year old to my tattoo artist (score LOL) I will never regret this path..no matter what words are thrown at me. It's your choice..will everyone like it..HEELLLL to the NO..but its an opinion..thats all..they don't have to be your friend or like it..if they are rude be nice about it..because it all starts with OUR attitude..we need to bash the stereotype of tattooed people being ignorant/uneducated..whatever..but with a smile and a "well thats your opinion" goes further than throwing birds in the air and punching people out lol. Be the change you want to see in the world. ::LOVE::
  • Carissamr
    Carissamr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have 1...I got something about me that could never change...My astrological sign, the Gemini, on my back...shortly after getting it done I found out that there are technically 13 astrological signs and I am truly a Taurus...the sad part is a Taurus suits me so much more...I plan on incorporating the Taurus sign in with my gemini sign to make it more accurate though...I also want to get a few more but not until I lose the weight I need to lose...I don't want them getting deformed due to my body changing
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    i have 4 and plan to get a larger one on my back done sometime in a yr or two.

Thanks all for sharing your pix.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    thanks for the love! I want tattooed people..especially women..to know that there is no shame in how they look..as being married with a 3 year old to my tattoo artist (score LOL) I will never regret this path..no matter what words are thrown at me. It's your choice..will everyone like it..HEELLLL to the NO..but its an opinion..thats all..they don't have to be your friend or like it..if they are rude be nice about it..because it all starts with OUR attitude..we need to bash the stereotype of tattooed people being ignorant/uneducated..whatever..but with a smile and a "well thats your opinion" goes further than throwing birds in the air and punching people out lol. Be the change you want to see in the world. ::LOVE::

I love the look on someone's face when I do something nice. I agree that our attitude towards others can change their opinion. Even a smile goes a long way!
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Some lovely tattoo's guys & gals. I have 4 small ones, one on my back, one on my tummy, one on my left wrist and one on my right foot. Got a 5th booked to be done on Saturday another small tattoo going on my inner right wrist.

I'd love to be more adventurous but don't think it would go down well with my employers - maybe one day