So who has Tattoos ?

Options

Replies

• jenkidney
    jenkidney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have 10, with 4 more (at minimum) planned!

As far as being classless and trashy, well beware...this classless, trashy girl will be molding young minds as a high school teacher in the next couple of years. *cue ominous music*
  • maidofstone
    maidofstone Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Here's mine : )

I don't have any more wanted it on my back so i can show it off if i want or cover it up when i'm old!

418594_10150542032772414_900793087_n.jpg
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I have 2. My fiance's name on my left wrist, with 3 stars to represent me, him and our angel baby that we lost 3 years ago. I also have Vivere, Amor, Ridete on my foot which is latin for Live, Love, Laugh.

Both tattoos were done mixing the ink with my fiance's ashes. He died in April, aged 25 of a heart attack

600284_10150904968167605_1178718334_n.jpg

576894_10150904946632605_1743008352_n-2.jpg

Wow, what a story...:cry:

Very sad...great story...beautiful tattoos! God Bless! :flowerforyou:

Thank you. They mean a lot to me
    x
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I just got this 2 weeks ago. I had decided that when I lost 50lbs I would get a tatoo as a reward. I had something in mind, Underdog, and I asked on facebook for everyone to guess what it would be. Just about everyone said something related to my daughter who will be 10 months tomorrow. Our nick-name for her is pumpkin. After all the guesses my wife designed this for me. Guess crowd-sourcing works.

428560_3411215716164_284147985_n.jpg

This was taken immediately after it was done before it was bandaged or anything.
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    At the moment a lot of friends/family are seeking expensive treatment to get rid of tattoos they got when the fad was very popular.

I'm sorry the people that you know make poor decisions.

This!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I have a small yin/yang symbol surrounded by two dolphins on my left outer shin. I got it about 22 years ago, I still LOVE it and it means a lot to me. I plan on getting at least one more, but I am taking my time with the design/thought process because it has to be something that has a lot of meaning to me and be beautiful or I won't even bother.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I do. Two fairies on my back and my uncles initials on my wrist.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I have 12 single and a half sleeve.

Have a tattoo appointment on the 12th to get a piece behind my other ear and to discuss my next half sleeve. :o)

I am totally addicted!
  • jahsshh
    jahsshh Posts: 18
    Options
    inked and proud. half sleeve left arm, alittle less then half sleeve on right arm, both hands, right fingers, shark onright leg, dragon on left leg and big chinese kanji on left calf
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have six, and I really want a couple more, but have no idea what (or where) I want. I have a hummingbird on my left shoulder, a dove behind my left ear, 'love' on my left wrist, a butterfly and flower on my chest (right side), a line of stars down my right side, and a Christian fish with music notes on my right ankle. They all mean something special to me, and when the next idea strikes me, I'll make a plan for it, but for now, I'm content with what I have.
  • Sewvixen
    Sewvixen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Bugs bunny sitting on the beach with a tropical drink & beautiful sun in the background. On my stomach. No one knows but me & I like it that way!
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of cherries on each collar bone. I probably won't get any more tattoos. Less is more, in my opinion.
  • StormyGal8
    StormyGal8 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have 6...all can be concealed if I want (I don't, and actually take every chance I can to show off the ones on my shoulders).

I think to call tattoos classless is pretty obnoxious. A lot of people have tattoos in memorium of someone very dear to them, and to say that's classless is kind of a smack in the face. I personally do not have any memorial tattoos, mine are all just because I wanted them....but I know many others who do.

I don't like wallpaper, but I would never walk into someone's home and tell them it looks tacky...that's sort of what just happened here.

I have:
    Kanji on my inner wrist that means "inner strength",
    A fairy on my right shoulder that represents my 8 year old daughter
    an african grey parrot on my right thigh (my first tattoo)
    a ladybug on my right ankle
    a dragonfly on my left calf
    and a vine (this will be a large piece when it's done, containing flowers and butterflies) on my left shoulder

I also have plans for a hummingbird to represent my 6 year old daughter (maybe incorporated into the vine? I am not sure).
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm inked and will be getting a few more this summer :bigsmile:
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    3 currently, want my whole back eventually (when I settle on something I want to put on the rest of it). Starting to seriously consider getting Hermes' wings tattooed on my ankles because I have fallen in LOVE with running. (Plus once I do that then I damn well better keep it up, lol!)
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I've got 3.....ankle, foot and lower back. I love them all and I'm planning to get a 4th next summer after completing my first Tough Mudder in England. :D
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Got three, want more, still classy!
  • Medea81
    Medea81 Posts: 69
    Options
    I have 4 total, paw prints on the inside of each of my forearms, moon and star on my ankle, and a sun on my shoulder. When I get to my goal I am getting a asiatic lilly done on my left leg.
  • angelicahinkle
    Options
    I dont have any yet but have decided when I lose enough weight that I am happy with that will be a present to myself
  • gonto1067
    gonto1067 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have 1, see profile pic. It means a lot to me it a moderenized version of the shield my grandfather got in WWII.