So who has Tattoos ?

Options

Replies

• erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    doctor-tattoo.jpg

This is one of my favorite pics and makes a great statement. People need to stop being so judgemental. I have 3 tattoos and want more. I think they are beautiful and love seeing what everyone has. Ink on!! :flowerforyou:
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    doctor-tattoo.jpg

This is one of my favorite pics and makes a great statement. People need to stop being so judgemental. I have 3 tattoos and want more. I think they are beautiful and love seeing what everyone has. Ink on!! :flowerforyou:

What a GREAT pic!!! DON'T JUDGE!!!
  • TXBlueEyes
    Options
    I've got one on my left shoulder blade (leo, lion, sun - in the shape of a heart). I got it the first time I dropped 30lb in 2010. I'm 7.5 months post-baby now and 10lb from my lowest weight. I'll get one on my right shoulder blade when I hit that again. Maybe one for my son this time.

And if you have a low opinion of people with tattoos, or tattoos in general, stop wasting your time on this thread. They are as common as piercings now. Even on business professionals! They are decorative, rebellious, sentimental, rational, irrational, planned, spontaneous, private, public. You have as much right to talk bad about tattoos as you have to talk bad about clothing or hairstyles. You also have the right to keep your negative opinions to yourself. Thanks.
  • Weething69
    Options
    The key to not regretting your tattoo is to think long and hard about what you want and why. Don't get anything that is 'trendy' or 'faddy' - chances are that in 20 years' time you will not necessarily be a fan of that band or tv programme or whatever any more no matter how much you love it now. (There again, if you're sure you will be still a fan, go ahead!) All my 13 tattoos mean something to me - from a butterfly signifying new beginnings which I got for my 40th birthday, to a treble clef reminding me of my singing days when I was younger, to a koi fish signifying the struggle that I've undertaken for the past 17 years in a battle against the disease M.E. (and which still is going on). That particular one has green eyes (like me) and a little heart on it's head to show that my darling husband has been with me helping all the way. So choose carefully, choose something that means something to you and, if you think it might be offensive to someone (who you don't want to offend) don't get it. Also, check out where you put it - can it be covered up if you (or your employer) wants? :happy:
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't?
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Moi =(^.^)=
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    <
    inked and proud! Butterfly with my daughters initials on my right side calf and the word "hope" in chinese written on the back of my neck (in reference to my infertility)
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    <============ I do!
  • martinaprilr
    Options
    Love my tats!!!

25938980.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    not me. not one single one. tattoos are for crazy people.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    What's a Tattoo?
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Nope, too classless and trashy.

Thats a little unfair...and rude!

Ouch,agreed. I get that people don't like tattoos but saying they are all classless and trashy is pretty rude. Why comment on a forum post about tattoos if your only going to be negative?
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i only have one on my ankle but looking to get 2 more...but where on the body should i get...oh the thoughts
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    doctor-tattoo.jpg

What a GREAT pic!!! DON'T JUDGE!!!

This!!!
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I have 2. Of carrots, yep..carrot tattoos. And have 2 more planned.
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    i gots a couple. and i'm certainly proud of them. they represent very specific, important aspects of my life
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    i love them ...i have 3 so far.. an abrigram of Family/Forever on my left upper wing, Manderin Chinese letters on my right high thigh, and 3 stars on my right hip, ...every tattoo is a meaning for me i just dont randomly ink my skin,.... and working on a piece on left arm for a half sleeve hopefully soon.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Love the user name. ^^^
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I had always thought that tattoos could be beautiful, but that they were not for me...until I met my husband. He has a bunch and now I have one where only hubby can see it...:blushing: its two wedding rings intertwined with our wedding date and its all encased in a heart. (At least he'll never forget our anniversary. :wink:
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Love the user name. ^^^

Thanx u @jrm76 :happy: