Options

Replies

• joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i have 3 and will be getting more
  • janberry74
    Options
    I have my childrens names on my left lower shoulder, directly in line with my heart.
  • colonial96
    colonial96 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    One on my right hip - getting another when I reach my weight goal!
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    Inked and want 2 more! Have an ankh right above my right breast! Looking to get a flower on my shoulder and a design of my own with 2 entwined flames climbing towards heaven on my back....but so far just the one.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I have 7 1/2 tattoos... the 1/2 is my oldest and smallest piece of crap tattoo that I got when I was a teenager and it's getting covered up ASAP. Tats 8 & 9 are being done on my wrists next month. :) 4 of mine are on my back.
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    2 wrist tattoos.

Shakespeare's signature on my right wrist.

The closest thing we have to a signature for Chaucer on my left wrist.
  • ChristaFall
    ChristaFall Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Nope, too classless and trashy.

Thats a little unfair...and rude!

Very Rude! I would say more like HOT and SEXXXY! My bf is completely sleaved on both arms, and I have started a sleave on my left arm..not finished YET! I love girls and guys with tattoos :-)
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I have three tattoos and 9 piercings :tongue:
  • rockermom5
    rockermom5 Posts: 58
    Options
    I do! I have 6 with plans for many more. :) I am of Irish heritage, so I have 3 Celtic (triquetra on my inner right wrist, friendship knot inner left ankle which one of my best friends also has, Celtic motherhood knot between my shoulder blades with my children's birthstones in the open spaces, lower back sun, moon and stars, small purple rose on my left outer ankle, and small infinity symbol with two roses on my left shoulder. I even managed to turn my husband into a tattoo fiend...he got his first one because of me and currently has 3.. My 63 year old mother has one and wants more, my brother has multiple...heck..I think just about everyone in my family has tats. :)
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options

Everyone needs to make decisions for themselves and their body and respect what other people make with theirs. There is no need to be disrespectful simply because it's a choice you wouldn't make.

Amen!
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Nope, too classless and trashy.

Thats a little unfair...and rude!

Very Rude! I would say more like HOT and SEXXXY! My bf is completely sleaved on both arms, and I have started a sleave on my left arm..not finished YET! I love girls and guys with tattoos :-)

well said, each to their own - dont like dont get but dont have opinions on other peoples choices especially if it wasnt asked for!!!!
  • AmyB_1992
    AmyB_1992 Posts: 32
    Options
    I got my first one this summer, 3 little birds on my wrist (:

16c05zb.jpg

14886390.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Trojan'ish helmet on my shoulder. Want another but still deciding on what/where to put it.
    I have "Not all those who wander are lost" in elvish (sindarin transcribed into tengwar) wrapped around my left wrist. It's pretty geek-tastic, if maybe a little cheesy :).

Awesome! My tat is actually the emblem from Children of Hurin. Geeky yes, cheesy no!
  • Whisperinghorse
    Whisperinghorse Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have! First was a tribal eagle for my 25th birthday, then a cat sitting in a new moon, a heart, a swallow on each wrist for my Nan and Grandad, a pentacle with leaves and a rune with 'in protection i walk' underneath and two swallows and cherry blossoms on each calf.

I got the last three in one sitting!! Having the heart covered up next Tuesday. The next one (which is being booked next week) are two magpies flying over the pentacle with 'Two for Joy' in the middle... I'll probably complete the backpiece with a peacock underneath the pentacle... I'll probably get half sleeves done next year.

I have a great artist, so very lucky. Will have a go at pics...
  • Jenn09870
    Jenn09870 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Here's mine : )
    418594_10150542032772414_900793087_n.jpg

This is really lovely

I can't wait to get mine done. I currently have an extremely crappy one on the inside of my left ankle
    (product of the terrible teens) that I would love to cover and incorporate into something going up my calf, with the possibility of extending it later. I have been collecting designs for at least a year now, not to have one copied, but more to have one designed to incorporate different aspects of the others.

My profession I am always in pants, no one has ever seen the pathetic excuse for a tattoo that I have now...
    We have only had one female that had a half sleeve tattoo that was partially visible at my work, it was beautifully done and no one ever complained or made her cover it.

I've talked about it for a million years, will be getting it to celebrate reaching my goal.
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    i have 4...and am planning another one for when I reach my weight loss goal...
  • munny_p
    munny_p Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have 5...and adding.
  • rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have 11 and proud of all of them!!! :tongue:
  • laura_lynn66
    laura_lynn66 Posts: 175
    Options
    I start my first one this Saturday..it's gonna be gorgeous! I'm a little nervous, but very excited..I've put a lot of thought into it....better late than never!
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Huge dragon tattoo from the nape of my neck to my tailbone.