Who is from Minnesota?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I have relatives who live there and visited earlier this month.
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Bemidji. Lived in Omaha, NE for 8 years but now back in Minnesota. 30 minutes south of Burnsville.
  • Medic911ETH
    Medic911ETH Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Cloquet
  • BreMurie
    BreMurie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Woodbury here!! :)
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Ham Lake checking in....
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I was born and raised in Minneapolis, moved away for school but recently returned to the Twin Cities!
  • outdrsmom
    outdrsmom Posts: 103
    Options
    checking in from Blaine
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm from the Blaine area. I wanted to share a new gym that opened in Mounds View - MN with you. It's right behind the good old Mermaid (bar, bowling, and hotel place).

This gym is awesome. I joined on Aug 5th and I'm so glad I did. I had just canceled my YMCA membership and all of my motivation was GONE. This has totally renewed my motivation AND has turned me into a 5AM workout person. I love it!!

It's called Allegiance Fitness. http://www.allegiancefitness.com/

Have you ever wanted to try the stuff that they do on the American Ninja Challenges? This gym has the set up to train for that or any mud races you'd like to do. It also has the traditional free weights, machines with weights, and cardio machines.

The best part is they offer Revolutions - which is very similar to Crossfit. It's a 45 min high intensity circuit training workout. No more than 15 people per session. I don't think I've ever had more than 8 or 9 in a session so far. You usually have 1-2 trainers depending on the amount of people. They put the workout up on a whiteboard and time each exercise and tell you when to switch and correct your form if needed. There are 3 different levels so you can do a 'fit test' of 4 exercises and get put into the right group for you. There are 8 of these classes for each level starting at 5:15am - 8:15am and then again they start up in the afternoon. Last one is at 7:15pm. Gym itself is open from 5am to 10pm.

Starting tomorrow they are going to announce some really cool specials and events. It's worth checking out their FB page.
    http://www.facebook.com/Allegiancefitnessmn

I know the events are going to be challenges that members can compete in and you can win money and prizes. Check them out!
  • peaceablepie
    Options
    South Minneapolis here. Any fellow dog walkers? How about weightlifters? Tennis?
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I Falls here
  • jretka
    jretka Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Originally from Shoreview but now living in Brooklyn Park. Feel Free to add me!
  • Nomercy0077
    Options
    Oakdale!!!! :tongue: