Favorite Movie Line(s)

Options

Replies

• freeli
    freeli Posts: 43
    Options
    Harold, everyone has the right to make an *kitten* out of themselves. You just can't let the world judge you too much.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    From the movie From Dusk Till Dawn

Santanico Pandemonium: I'm not gonna drain you completely. You're gonna turn for me. You'll be my slave. You'll live for me. You'll eat bugs because I order it. Why? Because I don't think you're worthy of human blood. You'll feed on the blood of stray dogs. You'll be my foot stool. And at my command, you'll lick the dog **** from my boot heel. Since you'll be my dog, your new name will be "Spot". Welcome to slavery.

Seth: No, thanks. I've already had a wife.
  • thisisjl
    thisisjl Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    "Fifty bucks, Grandpa. For seventy-five, the wife can watch." - Pretty Woman

"Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full."

" [interrupts with game-show buzzer sound] eeehhhhh! I'm sorry, your time's run out! What do we have for the losers, judge? Well, for our defendants, it's a life time at exotic Fort Leavenworth! And, for defense counsel Kaffee, that's right, it's a court martial! Yes, Johnny! After falsely accusing a highly decorated Marine officer of conspiracy and perjury, Lieutenant Kaffee will have a long and prosperous career teaching... typewriter maintenance at the Rocco Globbo School for Women! Thank you for playing "Should we or should we not follow the advice of the galactically stupid!" - A Few Good Men

"Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to." - A Few Good Men

Goudy: I believe you testified that you backed away from old man Wharton?
    Rooster Cogburn: Yes, sir.
    Goudy: Which direction were you going?
    Rooster Cogburn: Backward. I always go backward when I'm backin' away. - True Grit
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Dr.: Harry's gone bye-bye, he's gone to the big bye-bye. He's got his name in the papers on the back side. It's "Toe Tag Time in Teenville Tonight". Again. Should've just said no, Harry.
    Harry: I'm not dead am I?
    Dr.: Actually, you don't have a pulse. I think you're dead.

-Rules of Attraction. Best.Movie.Ever. :)
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Do not try to bend the spoon — that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth:

there is no spoon.
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    "Now please get out of my Van Halen t-shirt before you jinx the band, and they break up!"
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    "Go ahead, Punk, make my day!" Clint Eastwood - Dirty Harry

Sorry - Sudden Impact! :blushing:
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

Don't want to be picky, but it was Clint in Sudden Impact
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    So many, but a couple:

Anchorman - Ron Burgundy - "It's so damn hot... milk was a bad choice." (and true today)

Grandma's Boy - Jeff - "I can't believe you came on my mom!"
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

Lol come on how many times have you seen it!
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options

Lol come on how many times have you seen it!
    I don't know - once or twice, maybe! But it is my favorite all time quote!!
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    "I'll be back......" Arnold (do I need to say more?)
  • ultim8fury
    ultim8fury Posts: 42
    Options
    My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.

~Princess Bride

All right, listen up guys. 'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except... the four *kitten* coming in the rear in standard two-by-two cover formation.

~Die Hard
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I already posted my fave, but thought I would take a min to shamelessly promote my movie lovers group!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5224-film-buffs

Any and all film buffs/ movies lovers welcome......
  • drewols
    drewols Posts: 77
    Options
    "Come on in, you f**kers. Come on in. Ol' Painless is waitin" - or pretty much any other line from Predator
  • brentdaniels
    brentdaniels Posts: 127
    Options
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you

That is a great movie!
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    "Do you want to throw up inside or outside the car?"

"I think . . . both."

- Groundhog Day
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    "I believe we have two lives. The life we learn with and the life we live with after that." ---- The Natural (1984). Iris (Glenn Close) tells Roy (Robert Redford) that everyone makes mistakes.
  • melissa308
    melissa308 Posts: 12
    Options
    "You should be kissed. Often. And by someone who knows how." - Rhett Butler, as played by Clark Gable, in Gone with the Wind
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    "As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster"...Henry Hill, "Goodfellas".