Options
12346»

Replies

• 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My Favorites lines were spoken by Rodney Dangerfield in Caddy Shack

"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it. "

"Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity. "

"You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way? "

"I should have yelled, Two!"

Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?
    [looks at Judge Smails, who's wearing the same hat] Oh, it looks good on you though."
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Fight Club - "A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one. "
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    "Donkey Kong sucks".

"YOU SUCK!"
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    "I don't need you to tell me how f***ing good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys S***. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want it to taste good. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen. It's the dead n***** in my garage."

Jimmie from Pulp Fiction

"Fifteen bucks, little man, / Put that s*** in my hand, / If that money doesn't show, / Then you owe me, owe me, owe, / My jungle love, yeah, / Owe-ee, owe-ee, owe, / I think I want to know ya, know ya, / Yeah, what?"

Jay from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Jack: What did he say?
    Peter: He said the train's lost.
    Jack: How can a train be lost? It's on rails.

- The Darjeeling Limited