• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    "Nothing tastes as good as bacon."

i love bacon!!
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    White chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookies, double chocolate chip cookies (see where I'm going with this?) and sweet potatoes... mmm nom nom
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Everything in moderation tastes just like healthy feels, I think. Food always tastes better when you've deprived yourself, so the actual "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" saying is absolutely untrue. I went vegetarian for lent one year and can say that absolutely nothing tasted better than that bacon wrapped filet on Easter.
  • AlyssaAmes3
    AlyssaAmes3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I like the saying, it makes me giggle cause it is almost true. A brownie definitely is to die for! However, the feeling of that only lasts a couple minutes. The joy you get from being heathly and looking great in your clothes will definitely last a lot longer (as long as you dont eat like 15 brownies LOL)! With that said I eat brownies/desserts as much as I can as long as it fits into my calories, most days LOL!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    All food.

I love cooking, I love trying new things, and yes, I love eating. We have to do it in order to live, so why not enjoy it? I do make sure I don't overindulge and that I'm generally eating healthy foods. But I never hesitate to eat. And, I'm 10 pounds lighter than I have been in over 4 years, so I'm not afraid that my love of food is going to keep me from reaching a healthier weight.
  • flowerdave
    Options
    BACON!!!!!!!!!!!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Primanti2.jpg

Primanti Bros - 'Pittsburgh sandwich' ... cannot wait to fly home in Sept, MMMM.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Primanti2.jpg

Primanti Bros - 'Pittsburgh sandwich' ... cannot wait to fly home in Sept, MMMM.

Love that place!! My hometown!

For me it is wings, reall BBQ, and my wife's from scratch chocolate-coffee pudding (healthy as it can get)!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Can't remember how skinny feels so I wouldn't know! Lol. Guessing once I get there though not many foods could taste better than that would feel! X
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Dirt...nothing like a good geophage in the house
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Pizza.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be skinny. Who would feel good being skin and bones with a small layer of adipose tissue? They should change it to nothing tastes as good as being strong and healthy feels.

Lame alert.

Hahaha
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Mini Wheats.
  • LexyDB
    LexyDB Posts: 261
    Options
    When she made that statement, she neglected to include the class A drugs.

Allegedly.
  • Barry7879
    Barry7879 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    lol - I think this is a brilliant quote. Nothing tastes so good that it's worth damaging your health and self-esteem over as I did for 15 years. "If it tastes good, spit it out" :-) :-)
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels .. except for chocolate fudge cake heated up a little bit with icecream and chocolate sauce !!!

:love: holy cow!
  • Martina_Who
    Martina_Who Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    depends on my mood/time of day! but european haagen daaz strawberries and cream is AMAZING!
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Caramel covered c**k :bigsmile:

I like the way you think. :glasses:
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Pork Pies.

Finally someone else who loves pork pies :love: :love: :love:
  • jlmphotos
    jlmphotos Posts: 1