"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels "

Options

Replies

• Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I like the statement. To me, it really is true. All those things that I probably should not have eaten or ate too much were not worth the extra weight it caused me to put on. I feel so much better now that I've lost most of my excess weight. It really does feel awesome and it lasts all day everyday. Whereas, a brownie only satisfies me for a few seconds then I want another and another. I do eat a lot of food I love though, and it's about finding a balance for me.
  • WillowyKitty
    Options
    Agree. Those who want to be skinnier then they are is much more likely to feel bad after eating something high calorie but feel great when refusing it enough to meet their skinny goal.
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    my mothers home cooked spanish meals... but meeting my goal out weighs wanting to grab a bowl and eat everything she makes.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I used to think that statement was crazy. But now I totally agree. I prefer to the slim to eating huge amounts of high calories foods.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I don't care for the statement as it encourages people to deprive themselves of occasional treats in order to be skinny. Now, I feel that I can have a little bit of it every once in a while and it won't derail me too much if I account for it in my calories. :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    539809_10150937641001987_292131115_n.jpg
  • WillowyKitty
    Options
    I am enjoying all the food pix. They make me sick to my stomach and remind me of how my health is not what it was before eating things bad for my health, body, and mind. Makes me not want any of it ever again. . :flowerforyou:
  • HealthIsMyHobby
    HealthIsMyHobby Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Okay who really agrees with this statement? My mothers brownies taste way better to me than what skinny feels...

What is your food that you love more than being "skinny"?

Healthy is the new skinny!!!
    Eat well, Sleep well, Exercise, Meditate/Pray, Have a hobby, Make friends.
  • HulaHips83
    HulaHips83 Posts: 129
    Options
    Oh my, that's a tough one. My mom's stuffed ribeye. It's sinful.
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Nothing. I really would give up my favorite foods if it meant being thin forever! :tongue:

But I HATE that saying.. just promotes such a negative way of thinking, imo.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Okay who really agrees with this statement? My mothers brownies taste way better to me than what skinny feels...

What is your food that you love more than being "skinny"?

Lol I just had a Mocha Frappuccino with whipped cream...pretty sure it tasted better than skinny:bigsmile: But then again I have no desire to be skinny!!!!!! I want to be fit and strong...and the occasional frappuccino fits right into that plan!:drinker:
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    "Nothing tastes as good as bacon."

Or tacos
  • misskatibear
    misskatibear Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as cheesecake feels all over my body.

Hahaha, made me laugh out loud.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Honestly? Nothing. I really would give up my favorite foods if it meant being thin forever! :tongue:

But I HATE that saying.. just promotes such a negative way of thinking, imo.

Yeah, it makes a "thin vs. food" mentality that's not healthy. >.<
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Caramel covered c**k :bigsmile:

I like the way you think. :glasses:

I prefer chocolate covered c**k
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    Loads of stuff tastes that good. It's just a stupid pro-anorexia mantra.

^This.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    omg, not yo' momma's banana pudding, paula deen recipe, so bad, yet soooooo good
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    "nothing tastes as good as skinny"

fixed it
  • brenbbb
    brenbbb Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Totally agree!!!!!!!
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels, especially when you can eat the stuff you like and still be skinny. :)