Anyone have a 4th of July Epic Food Fail?

Options
I did it. I am guilty and you know what? I don't think it's a big deal... just got to get back on track today. I sat on here last night and laughed so hard at my diary. It was the worst food day for me since I started getting in shape.. :)

Replies

• glamouritz64
    glamouritz64 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm new to MFP--joined last week. :o)

The ONLY reason I didn't have an EFF is because I STAYED IN THE HOUSE and watched Chicagolicious and NCIS all dammm day! LOLOL I did manage to drag my *kitten* outta the house around 7:30-ish to go for a walk, but decided to do the nice, air-conditioned gym instead. But, I know my time is coming. LOLOL
  • 80lbslost
    80lbslost Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I allow myself one cheat day a week and it doesn't interfere with my fitness goals, as long as I stay on track.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    That's how it was for me last Saturday (Bridal shower) .. from that 1 day my weight shot up nearly 6 lbs! But I have relost almost all of that now 4 days later so hopefully will be losing again soon :) It happens.
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Of course! No biggie though. Just had a protein smoothie and egg white spinach thingy. Back on track baby!
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Allow yourself a cheat day? ha ha ha ha. I did that and it was Sunday... ROFL. I guess it was 2 cheat days this week. I see some people really upset with themselves and hurt on some of these topics and you just can't be that way! I want to shake them and say snap out of it! Life goes on....
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    OH god. Yesterday my brother and I went out to breakfast. Except that he took FOREVER so I was ravenous whe we got there. I had 2 over easy, homefries,8 oz of steak tips and an english muffin. Then later I had lots of cookies. At my boyfriends moms I had tons of foccacia bread and a cheeseburger. And then last night my mom and I went to DQ and I got a Blizzard and we watched fireworks being lit off all over the place.

I have zero regrets
  • chnkytim42
    chnkytim42 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    funny part for me is it was one of my best days as of late, nice 20 somethin miles on my bike and the worst thing i put in my mouth was a slice of pizza. lol and i earned that badboy. rofl
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    this is my cheat week (for my birthday)
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I sure did! I told myself starting out yesterday I was going to eat what I want but I had to track EVERYTHING just like it was a normal day. I'm so glad I did because honestly, it didn't seem like that much food and drinks while I was eating it! If I hadn't been tracking I would have ate a LOT more. I mostly lost the plot at lunch/early evening when we went to this party. You can check my diary to see what all I ate, what really killed me was the calories in the alcohol I drank. All in all it was nearly 2,000 calories just at lunch, eeeeeeeep! LOL
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Zero regrets is right. I am not even thinking about what I ate yesterday, only of what is going on today!
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options
    You all are cracking me up.... It's good to see some fun people around here... Earned that slice of pizza. My greedy *kitten* probably would have ate half of it after a bike ride like that if I didn't pass out dead first... LOL

Steak and Home fries, Foccasia bread.. That makes my bowl of oatmeal & blue berries look so boring... ha ha ha
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!
  • lipsticknlattes
    lipsticknlattes Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It's all about accountability and not letting one bad day ruin it for you! :D
  • hellokehtty
    Options
    Yikes...yes I did...Burger King.

I just worked out double-time to make up for it!!! :)
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options
    I sure did! I told myself starting out yesterday I was going to eat what I want but I had to track EVERYTHING just like it was a normal day. I'm so glad I did because honestly, it didn't seem like that much food and drinks while I was eating it! If I hadn't been tracking I would have ate a LOT more. I mostly lost the plot at lunch/early evening when we went to this party. You can check my diary to see what all I ate, what really killed me was the calories in the alcohol I drank. All in all it was nearly 2,000 calories just at lunch, eeeeeeeep! LOL

Wow, you got down .... I avoided the alcohol unfortunately.. I had to keep an eye on my 10 month old but the drinks were flowin... LOL
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I went absolutely crazy, I need to add the ice cream and brownie to my diary from yesterday.... which is already over by 700+. :/ Le Sigh* I have no regrets, but I do plan on being under my goal by 300 for the next 4 days to make up for it. :))
  • Dorkaleena
    Dorkaleena Posts: 59
    Options
    Oh yes... EFF and EEEF as well. (Emo Eating Extreme Fail). God. But... Today is a new day. Had an Herbalife shake for breakfast. Will have another for supper. Hamburger patty with fried egg on top for lunch with a side of tomatoes for lunch. Fruit for snacks. I got this! So do you! *Flexes muscles* *watches them droop* Man... I GOTTA work out today.
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options
    Yikes...yes I did...Burger King.

I just worked out double-time to make up for it!!! :)

Just blame the David Beckham commercial for tempting you... ha ha ha ha
  • Fenomka
    Fenomka Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I actually ate WORSE this last weekend - my mother-in-law was in town, and seriously, I think we ate out for all but 2 meals! LOL when I told my trainer, he was like "whoa... that's bad" I'm like "I know, right?" but I thought to myself "but DAMN was it goood!!!" LOL
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    I gave up logging by lunch time, but I would guess I was probably at least 1000 calories over! I did at least manage to get in some weight lifting. I'm back on track today.