Does anyone still wear skinny jeans?

Options

Replies

• wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You guys should post pics of yourself wearing them - I've never seen a person (heavy or skinny) pull them off successfully.

I think they look yukky and would never wear them.

As you wish. Here goes my thick skin =P

8336780_7717.jpg

You look great!
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am an extreme hourglass, and they make it look like i have the hugest hips and thighs in the known world! I am all about a tailored-look wide leg (YUM), or a delicious flared leg to balance out my proportions. I do own some skinny jeans, but they have very limited use with specific shirts/shoes/etc.
  • shani251
    shani251 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I could never fit in those kind of jeans. I have big hips and big thighs. It's too tight on me.

Same here.

Me too - cyclist here and my legs are REALLY muscular so no skinny jeans for me. i wear bootcuts exclusively.
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You guys should post pics of yourself wearing them - I've never seen a person (heavy or skinny) pull them off successfully.

I think they look yukky and would never wear them.

As you wish. Here goes my thick skin =P

8336780_7717.jpg

You look great!

Yep you look hot!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    If I had some I would but only with boots.
  • lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I do wear skinny jeans. I am not a kid, but I am a fashionista. I am tall with long skinny legs. I wear them with heals and oversized tops. My legs go on forever. Can't wear bell bottoms. For some reason the flair pants legs always trip me up. Have almost fallen twice just walking and almost down the stairs once. I quickly gave them away as soon as I began to lose weight! My thighs are growing from going to spin class 4 times a week. (My favorite cardio). Hmmm. Might have to give them up eventually. I love having this as an issue :laugh:
  • Madmoosebaits
    Options
    Most of the guys that are in metal bands in central ohio wear them with v neck t shirts.

Me? Oh hell no.....
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    hate skinny jeans!
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hydraulic brand jeans from Kohls. They are stretchy without looking cheap and look FANTASTIC on the booty.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    my 15 year old son and nearly every kid his age.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I have large calves especially for the small size pants I wear. I have to have some stretch in mine.
  • sdoldsMD2013
    sdoldsMD2013 Posts: 128
    Options
    I love skinny jeans, but I haven't purchased a pair in a long time. When I get down to my goal weight/size, I will be going on a shopping spree, and skinny jeans (a pair of white ones in particular) are definitely on my list.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    love them. they show off my skinny legs :)

I also have a couple pairs in colors which I also love
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans only look right on ppl who have slender legs imo. I've seen people w/ big legs try to wear them. It's not pretty nor flattering. I personally like a little flare at the bottom of my jeans even though I have tiny calves. I wil probably wear sum skinny jeans once my thighs shape up more tho :) Also once my tummy goes away so I can avoid muffin top LOL
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    When I wear jeans, I wear skinny jeans. I look stupid wearing anything else. Don't ask...I can't even explain.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I prefer bootcut because they flatter me the most, but I do have a couple pairs I wear in the winter with boots. They are a dark wash and look pretty good, but they do emphasize my big hips.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I still wear skinny jeans! My calves are pretty big so they're hard to get off though

Untitled.jpg
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Never wore them, never will. Don't care how popular they are, don't think you could pay me enough. As if they don't look bad enough on women, they look even worse on men.

Totally agree!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah--size 6 needs skinny jeans, especially since this body was a size 24 when skinny jeans were popular!
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I'm in a crowded bus/train and someone in front of me with a big backside wearing skinny jeans bends down to pick something up and exposes their buttcrack to everyone behind them.:noway: