• xKazaf
    xKazaf Posts: 7
    Options
    Nope. Never have and never will.

My junk likes to have room.
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options

You should wear what makes you happy. Don't ever feel like you have to dress "old". I see plenty of women in their 40s and 50s rocking skinny jeans with cute boots.

I love this thought. I always thought skinny jeans were for young, slim women. I am toying with the idea of trying some on, but I don't want to look foolish. I am 58 years old, have a tiny butt, according to my hubby, and slender thighs and calves. My legs are my best feature. What do you think? Or am I crazy to even consider it??? Putting my thick skin on right now....
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    does tight jeans consider as skinny jeans? lol
  • jrs5444
    jrs5444 Posts: 86
    Options
    yes...but only in fall and winter with boots lol
  • kristinacottle
    Options
    Yup that's all I own, except for one pair of boot cut of course :)
  • akiramezu
    akiramezu Posts: 278
    Options
    the only kind of jeans i wear :) i hate straight legged jeans
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    Definitely. When I was at my heaviest I rocked them, and when it's not murderously hot outside, I rock them now!
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans are actually becoming only fashionable 'in the streets' (meaning they're not considered as fashionable as they were a few years ago). In actuality, bootcut and flared legs are making a comeback. I love my skinny jeans because they look awesome with flats. However, it's summer and flares look super cute with flip-flops.

A flared leg will always have my heart. I say, wear what works best for you... and rock it.

That's good to know! I love boot cut style! I have some slim-ish cut ones that I live in during the winter with cute boots, but I'm not sure that skinny cut jeans are super flattering on anyone.
  • Michellereducf
    Michellereducf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I do even though I probably don't look as good in them as I like to think I do. Sometimes fashion dictates them. Otherwise, I wear bootcuts.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Nope. Never have and never will.

My junk likes to have room.

haha, loved this one!
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i love skinny jeans...i dont carry weight in my legs and i have small calves, however i do have a butt so they look fantastic on me.
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what skinny jeans are. In the 80's we just had 501 button-fly jeans. Often you had to lay on the bed to get them buttoned. I guess those types are called skinny jeans now. Kids and their colorful vocabulary. They like to come up with new names for old things.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    No chance, even though my regular-cut jeans make me look like my legs are twice the size they are. :P Bellbottoms I'll join you for!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Diesel makes men's skinny jeans with an extended crotch and LOTS of junk room. Best invention ever
  • blueday617
    blueday617 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love skinny jeans! :happy: They are the only kind of jeans I own.
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options

You should wear what makes you happy. Don't ever feel like you have to dress "old". I see plenty of women in their 40s and 50s rocking skinny jeans with cute boots.

I love this thought. I always thought skinny jeans were for young, slim women. I am toying with the idea of trying some on, but I don't want to look foolish. I am 58 years old, have a tiny butt, according to my hubby, and slender thighs and calves. My legs are my best feature. What do you think? Or am I crazy to even consider it??? Putting my thick skin on right now....

I'm 46 and I wear some skinny jeans. i also wear boot cut. I'm short so the more flair in the leg the odder I look. I'm an apple. My calves are fairly well developed and really so are my thighs but I don't carry fat on them. I have no hips. My legs and butt are my best body parts. If they look good on you then don't feel bad about wearing them. I tend to dress in what is comfortable, what I like, and what I think looks good on me. I really don't care much what others think.
  • kaylurzz
    kaylurzz Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Skinny or straight leg jeans for me!
  • lorijturtle
    Options
    I think at age 51 my skinny jeans days are gone by. I prefer the boot cut, with boots. The taller I am, the thinner I look.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I do....just gotta find ones that fit your shape/body.