Does anyone still wear skinny jeans?

Options

Replies

• AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    You guys should post pics of yourself wearing them - I've never seen a person (heavy or skinny) pull them off successfully.

I think they look yukky and would never wear them.

As you wish. Here goes my thick skin =P

8336780_7717.jpg

:love: :love: :love:
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    At 185 and 5'6 I can safely say I am not skinny...I wear skinny jeans (see profile pic). I find they make my thighs look smaller.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    4770_93060343731_3367233_n.jpg

^^ this was when I was thinner, about 15 lbs lighter....but fortunately for me I don't gain much in my legs/thighs so they look the same from the waist down.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I do... they fit well in boots.
    f2.jpg
  • BritishGeek
    Options
    The reason why I have started losing weight is because all jeans look like tight jeans on me :)
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    love em
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wracks never fit. ;[
  • mrskeg
    mrskeg Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Love love love my skinny jeans
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I despise wearing skinny jeans. Actually...I just hate wearing pants at all.. Cannot tell you how many times I've accidently bought skinny jeans thinking they were the normal style. =_= My calves probably would not fit them either anymore. I try and stay away from jeans alltogether now since I apparently have a weird shape. I can never find jeans that fit right. It's always loose in the waist but too tight in the thigh...or too big in both places. :laugh: I don't even want to see how skinny jeans would fit me now.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options

this is why I ever started wearing them in the first place! I wanted to wear tall boots
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I was never able to wear them till last year. They are also great with tall boots.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I only wear skinnies.
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I wear skinny jeans, and I love them! Even though I'm not skinny XD
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I hate my legs - I'd never wear skinny jeans :p lol
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    personally they're not my favorite. I have skinny jeans. They're good for some things. But I can't believe the trend has lasted as long as it has. I much prefer jeans with a slight flare at the bottom even if I'm the only one wearing em.
  • Silverkittycat
    Options

this is why I ever started wearing them in the first place! I wanted to wear tall boots

Right?!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Never wore them, never will. Don't care how popular they are, don't think you could pay me enough. As if they don't look bad enough on women, they look even worse on men.

I couldnt agree more.. my husband says a man who wears them has nothing to "show". lol ;)

They look HORRIBLE on men!!! My teenagers wear them (girls!) but i dont think they are appropriate for older ladies. Im 35 and would never consider them -- skinny or not!
  • Silverkittycat
    Options
    they're appropriate when they look fantastic on you, no?
  • Lovely135
    Lovely135 Posts: 161
    Options
    yep, love my skinny jeans.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Never wore them, never will. Don't care how popular they are, don't think you could pay me enough. As if they don't look bad enough on women, they look even worse on men.

I couldnt agree more.. my husband says a man who wears them has nothing to "show". lol ;)

They look HORRIBLE on men!!! My teenagers wear them (girls!) but i dont think they are appropriate for older ladies. Im 35 and would never consider them -- skinny or not!

You should wear what makes you happy. Don't ever feel like you have to dress "old". I see plenty of women in their 40s and 50s rocking skinny jeans with cute boots.